1. That means PVP server is at the peak of it population right now, and you came here to warn people how bad it is to level char here before they decide to make an account? Maybe you are the person who trying to prevent player base growth?
    you see how you try to put emphasises on your PVP you maybe want to read it then you will see that player vs player means player can fight the other player and no not at all they can choose to join if they want im just stating that theres way to many gankers to enjoy the questing of wotlk they could have 20k+ people right now if they paid attention to how bad ganking is

2. you see how you try to put emphasises on your PVP you maybe want to read it then you will see that player vs player means player can fight the other player and no not at all they can choose to join if they want im just stating that theres way to many gankers to enjoy the questing of wotlk they could have 20k+ people right now if they paid attention to how bad ganking is
    pvp = player versus player. there's no requirement for it to be FAIR pvp. and the server cannot go past 12k, as that's the population cap.

3. pvp = player versus player. there's no requirement for it to be FAIR pvp. and the server cannot go past 12k, as that's the population cap.
    And you DON'T WANT it to go past 12k. Trust me.

4. And you DON'T WANT it to go past 12k. Trust me.
    i'd like to see it dropped down to 10k tbh. to many lag spikes for my liking at 12k.

5. Yep, your classic whiny *** players who cant stand being gank. Lmao

Either find a carebare server or leave. Simple

6. every time I see a thread like this I log in and go kill lowbies

7. "There is no unfair or fair in war and battle" - Vegeta

Being ganked and being camped while trying to level is annoying as ****. You know, I know it, and we all know it. Even the people who are against complaint threads such as this will agree with me on it. However, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like to participate in the occasional world PVP like Stormwind raids. Sometimes I just get in the mood to participate in the world PVP chaos that can go on in some places such as STV or Hellfire (which has apparently gotten very chaotic as Maximus554 mentioned).

Plus I also find it funny if I see it happen to players of the Alliance during my travels or if players of any faction mess up and get themselves ganked (Like accidentally clicking a flagged player like the clickers they are). Yes, I'm terrible.
    Edited: September 10, 2017

8. and the server cannot go past 12k, as that's the population cap.
    Actually it can, as the cap has been raised.

Hellfire Peninsula and Stranglethorn vale are basically the only gank zones. Avoid them or don't stay around long and you'll be mostly fine. Though Hellfire has gotten quite absurd, its practically a battleground.
    Not the only gank zones. Duskwood, Redridge, Tanaris, Un'Goro, Blasted Lands, Zangarmarsh to name a few.

No melee can beat blood dk, they have too much sustain with rune tap and heart strike spam.
    You would think that, and I would too, until I saw a ret paladin with a shield utterly decimating a near BiS blood dk in a duel, and later as a prot paladin. Prot pala pvp ftw.
    Edited: September 12, 2017

9. Actually it can, as the cap has been raised.
    go look at the homepage. 12k online, with a que. might be a few above 12k due to donors. but 12k is the softcap for the server. raising it higher would cause more lag/delays than we already have.

10. What is a Blood DK's 1v1 weakness anyway? Is it really Prot Paladin? I've heard of it being Holy Paladin back in 2010 when Wrath was still the Retail expansion.

11. who the fk invented that 10min afk as tank, can't describe how ******ed that is

12. Yep, your classic whiny *** players who cant stand being gank. Lmao

Either find a carebare server or leave. Simple
    Given your past comments, I find this post, ironic, and hilarious.

13. im here to warn people about how bad it is before they decide to make a account
    Oh is that right? And how's it going so far?
    Best of luck, 'till the day that Icecrown doesn't hit its cap.

14. Hey if I can fend off a lvl 80 noob with my lvl 60 warlock with some raid gear getting them killed TWICE (logged out before they could try a 3rd time), you can handle being killed by 80s

15. Hey if I can fend off a lvl 80 noob with my lvl 60 warlock with some raid gear getting them killed TWICE (logged out before they could try a 3rd time), you can handle being killed by 80s
    That's quite a feat nonetheless. Wish you had a video of said moment, though.

First 12345 Last