1. Way to many Gankers

I've been playing on warmane servers for a while now on MoP the ganking is bad on there but not game ruining bad I give WOTLK a try i get to 60 im ready to get to outland and theres people just pking you at the portal in blast lands i wouldn't have a problem with gankers but now there just ruining your server your player base stays the same because people that try to level just quit you should just make a PvE realm so people can enjoy your game and all the pve content you put on your server making it PvP and being the biggest WOTLK private server just doesn't work theirs way to many people with infinite time to pretty much make you have to log out and play something else I mean you ban people for ninja looting might as well ban people for ganking main areas you need to get to max level and blocking it so you can't do anything.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13884722
    if your a ganker pls don't reply and just put your a ganker in this straw poll thanks :D
    Edited: September 8, 2017

2. Icecrown is already over populated and I don't like immigrants from other realm. I personally love to gank lowbies, so I can make them quit and make Icecrown a better place.

3. Yes, be geared and kill off every new player who only wants to level up. That's the best way to make Icecrown a better place.

Top logic.

4. Icecrown is already over populated and I don't like immigrants from other realm. I personally love to gank lowbies, so I can make them quit and make Icecrown a better place.

your just the perfect example of why this server is never going to grow but who cares right you've maxed your gear you've done all the raids might as well make sure no one else can enjoy the game.

5. suck it up and deal with it. just like everyone else had to while leveling.

6. Icecrown is already over populated and I don't like immigrants from other realm. I personally love to gank lowbies, so I can make them quit and make Icecrown a better place.
    This dude is more than right and deserves a medal. More ppl means at max lvl,more dudes in green gear in bg's, more clueless ppl in rdf's, more ''dps'' classes that whine all day there is no tank on this server, more wannabe tanks that are clueless and don't know on which world they're on, more ''reserved raids'' with 6k gs organised by naked ppl, etc. Ganking is a fine way to reduce the amount of this stupidity. I myself also like to que as tank in rdf,and immediately say afk 10min or ''kick me'', or pull entire mobs then tele out.Yes,you might say we love to ruin your gameplay,which is true, but you also ruin our gameplay, joining bg's in green gear, needing items randomely in dungeons, ninja-pulling raids,etc. In conclusion, i'm sorry there aren't multiboxers stationed in popular lvling zones just to make you leave.

7. This dude is more than right and deserves a medal. More ppl means at max lvl,more dudes in green gear in bg's, more clueless ppl in rdf's, more ''dps'' classes that whine all day there is no tank on this server, more wannabe tanks that are clueless and don't know on which world they're on, more ''reserved raids'' with 6k gs organised by naked ppl, etc. Ganking is a fine way to reduce the amount of this stupidity. I myself also like to que as tank in rdf,and immediately say afk 10min or ''kick me'', or pull entire mobs then tele out.Yes,you might say we love to ruin your gameplay,which is true, but you also ruin our gameplay, joining bg's in green gear, needing items randomely in dungeons, ninja-pulling raids,etc. In conclusion, i'm sorry there aren't multiboxers stationed in popular lvling zones just to make you leave.
    Stupidity is the gankers them selfs you both have stupid reasons for ganking the truth is you do it because your just *** holes

8. suck it up and deal with it. just like everyone else had to while leveling.
    You've joined May 10, 2011 meaning you've leveled when there was not alot players you have no right to speak about sucking anything up.

9. This dude is more than right and deserves a medal. More ppl means at max lvl,more dudes in green gear in bg's, more clueless ppl in rdf's, more ''dps'' classes that whine all day there is no tank on this server, more wannabe tanks that are clueless and don't know on which world they're on, more ''reserved raids'' with 6k gs organised by naked ppl, etc. Ganking is a fine way to reduce the amount of this stupidity. I myself also like to que as tank in rdf,and immediately say afk 10min or ''kick me'', or pull entire mobs then tele out.Yes,you might say we love to ruin your gameplay,which is true, but you also ruin our gameplay, joining bg's in green gear, needing items randomely in dungeons, ninja-pulling raids,etc. In conclusion, i'm sorry there aren't multiboxers stationed in popular lvling zones just to make you leave.
    Absolutely right. I'm glad that at least someone gets my point, appreciate it. We must one day do ganking spree together.

10. You've joined May 10, 2011 meaning you've leveled when there was not alot players you have no right to speak about sucking anything up.
    ya cause it's not like the server database was stolen, and i didn't rejoin until bout 6 months after warmane started, meaning there was plenty of level 80s to kill me.

and i definately don't level alt's and have to deal with gettin killed.

nope definately not, i leveled 1 toon to 80 back in 2011 and dind't have to deal with ganking..

for the love of jebus use your brain next time.

so again, suck it up. OR piss off and cry on another server.

11. ya cause it's not like the server database was stolen, and i didn't rejoin until bout 6 months after warmane started, meaning there was plenty of level 80s to kill me.

and i definately don't level alt's and have to deal with gettin killed.

nope definately not, i leveled 1 toon to 80 back in 2011 and dind't have to deal with ganking..

for the love of jebus use your brain next time.

so again, suck it up. OR piss off and cry on another server.
    first off you didn't deal with 12000 players leveling your first main second your alts can have gold from your main to get flying third off i havent played wotlk anymore for like a week now i'm just here to warn people about gankers and to not waste there time like i did getting to 60 if your going to reply try to use logic thanks.

12. first off you didn't deal with 12000 players leveling your first main second your alts can have gold from your main to get flying third off i havent played wotlk anymore for like a week now i'm just here to warn people about gankers and to not waste there time like i did getting to 60 if your going to reply try to use logic thanks.
    6k/8k/12k doesn't really make a diference. there's generally always someone running around killing lowbies.
    Gold for flying has nothing to do with ganking, you can get killed just as easily regardless.
    so you got butthurt enough over the ganking that you quit. yet you come here to post about the gankers. lmao. **** like that is why we gank.

13. 6k/8k/12k doesn't really make a diference. there's generally always someone running around killing lowbies.
    Gold for flying has nothing to do with ganking, you can get killed just as easily regardless.
    so you got butthurt enough over the ganking that you quit. yet you come here to post about the gankers. lmao. **** like that is why we gank.

Then you blatantly admit to being a ganker after all you've said so sad...

14. I've been playing on warmane servers for a while now on MoP the ganking is bad on there but not game ruining bad I give WOTLK a try i get to 60 im ready to get to outland and theres people just pking you at the portal in blast lands i wouldn't have a problem with gankers but now there just ruining your server your player base stays the same because people that try to level just quit you should just make a PvE realm so people can enjoy your game and all the pve content you put on your server making it PvP and being the biggest WOTLK private server just doesn't work theirs way to many people with infinite time to pretty much make you have to log out and play something else I mean you ban people for ninja looting might as well ban people for ganking main areas you need to get to max level and blocking it so you can't do anything.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13884722
    if your a ganker pls don't reply and just put your a ganker in this straw poll thanks :D
    My reaction:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg1t_nGaDLs

What a whiny little baby. Hope I find you, time to gank!

15. Are you seriously coming to PVP server and complaining about people from other faction are killing you? Can't wait to see your new posts about how geared 80 lvl player ganked your fresh 80lvl, and then how full pvp guys ganked your geared 80 lvl, and how there were 2-3 people ganked you alone and you just wanted fair fight. Icecrown are not nice place for whiners , you are going to be ganked when gathering mats for your proffesion, doing quests, even on your way to ICC. People are using their advantages to win over you and you either going to deal with it like a grown man or complain about it like a little child.

Icecrown is growing, guilds are filled with new players. Don't talk about gankers interrupt playerbase to grow, its pointless, your important person not equal to everyone else.

123 ... Last