1. What is a Blood DK's 1v1 weakness anyway? Is it really Prot Paladin? I've heard of it being Holy Paladin back in 2010 when Wrath was still the Retail expansion.
    Can't heal with Death Strike if there aren't any diseases on the target and you burn all of your runes to reapply them. Priests are even better at it.

2. Icecrown is already over populated and I don't like immigrants from other realm. I personally love to gank lowbies, so I can make them quit and make Icecrown a better place.
    You're like the Hero Killer Stain of Icecrown but somehow more edgy.

3. Was mining in Thunder Bluff today alot of lvl 25-35 hordes there, I was ignoring them even sitting when they came near to show I wasnt a threat. Then 3 80's well geared came and killed me over and over. So screw it I spent the next 2 hours killing them. I figure they saw me hanging around there and logged into theirs just to kill me.

4. Given your past comments, I find this post, ironic, and hilarious.
    Huh, I dont remember posting a post similar to this. I double checked if there is. None.
    But I guess i've given you some good laughs. Good for you lol

5. Was mining in Thunder Bluff today alot of lvl 25-35 hordes there, I was ignoring them even sitting when they came near to show I wasnt a threat. Then 3 80's well geared came and killed me over and over. So screw it I spent the next 2 hours killing them. I figure they saw me hanging around there and logged into theirs just to kill me.
    You were in Horde territory though. Mulgore doesn't even qualify as a contested zone. Being in such a place is essentially asking to get attacked.

6. You were in Horde territory though. Mulgore doesn't even qualify as a contested zone. Being in such a place is essentially asking to get attacked.
    Pretty sure he's trolling. You can't find nodes in Thunder Bluff

7. Pretty sure he's trolling. You can't find nodes in Thunder Bluff
    Nope I was just wrong it was in Thousand Needles, went to my map was going to screen cap all the iron depos and I will fully admit I was wrong.

8. Pretty sure he's trolling. You can't find nodes in Thunder Bluff
    Being mistaken or making things up doesn't qualify as trolling though.

9. Being mistaken or making things up doesn't qualify as trolling though.
    Playing on Icecrown you get used to people trying to troll. Then you also forget people don't really troll on the forums. My bad, y'all.
    Edited: September 19, 2017

10. I don't like to kill low levels myself, I feel more like helping them, but... You can't join overpopulated pvp server and wine about getting killed while leveling. We've all experienced that, damn i've been here for like 7 years and got ganked countless times while leveling. Just suck it up like a big boy you are and play a damn game.

11. I don't think WidowAriana is coming back guys. Been a little over a week since the last reply he/she made.

12. Playing on Icecrown you get used to people trying to troll. Then you also forget people don't really troll on the forums. My bad, y'all.
    Yes, you get used to people being jerks. But that's not trolling either.

13. I think i found new way of trolling/ganking/people mad. Camp the ship between Booty bay and Ratchet lol. If you kill anyone on the boat. they get auto spawn, and if they come to the boat again, they die again. its a loop lol.

14. I think i found new way of trolling/ganking/people mad. Camp the ship between Booty bay and Ratchet lol. If you kill anyone on the boat. they get auto spawn, and if they come to the boat again, they die again. its a loop lol.
    You evil mother.... Thanks! I will do this now with my rogue.

To people whos gonna get camped in Booty Bay. Please blame Shoop

15. You evil mother.... Thanks! I will do this now with my rogue.

To people whos gonna get camped in Booty Bay. Please blame Shoop
    luckely im ungankable(usually) :o

First ... 2345 Last