1. I think i found new way of trolling/ganking/people mad. Camp the ship between Booty bay and Ratchet lol. If you kill anyone on the boat. they get auto spawn, and if they come to the boat again, they die again. its a loop lol.
    I used to do something similar to this, but my way is less efficient.

>Be Horde
    >Borean Tundra, on 310% speed flying mount waiting for ship from Stormwind to Valiance Keep to appear (usually near the iceberg in the ocean, a litle way away from the harbour - they'll usually be unmounted/or on non-flying mounts and can't get away)
    >Gank those on the boat, mount up, fly to the respawn point at the farm where they auto-respawn, and kill them again
    >Being a Death Knight helps, because when they respawn usually they'll be throwing some buffs up/eating abit before flying off, you'll reach just in time to chains->grip->kill.

While waiting for the boat to appear again, you can check out the profession trainers' corner, Inn mailbox, or flightmaster for lv72-80s. You can even see them flying in and get ready for them.

Alright that's all. *Hides*
    Edited: September 26, 2017

2. Well its simple, everyone can gank whoever they want, but then again this is a mmo, some of us are actual pros when it comes to pvp and dueling, other, well, they just gank low level or low geared people :D, everyone must get by somehow, just like in real life

And also stop being butthurt, those players who gank lowbies have ****ty reputations between the actual pvp guilds and circles(and here im talking about the 1%)

First ... 345