1. VOA10 is a joke

Every week whenever we win WG, I join a group of 5k+ gs people to do VOA 10. Almost every single time its a wipe fest and group disbands immediatly.

I remember back in retail VOA was much easier. So I guess it's been buffed right?

But isn't it abit ****ing ******ed and autistic that you cant do it without a full group of 5.5k+++ gs people? LOL?????

2. Sounds like a learn to play issue
    Edited: September 7, 2017

3. the fire boss (during toc) was ******ed, and could cause wipes if the hunter didn't know how to taunt properly.
    BUT the ice boss ?????
    are u for real ?
    i have done voa10 & voa25 every single week after icc came out (always with pugs), and i don't think i ever EVER EEEVVVERRR wiped on that easy ice boss.
    voa is a joke because it's too damn easy if u ask me.

4. Its only and only learn to play issue. People stack GS, not using their CDs properly( INCLUDING DEFF CDS not only DPS cds ), not avoiding **** properly and so on. On perfectly managed raid, it should be doable with around naxx gear if everyone do what they are supposed to do not only leeeeeeeeroy everything then then blaming everyone expect yourself that you wiped

5. Hmm.. Toravon has basically two skill checks:
    - Avoid the ice on the ground
    - Kill the ice orbs asap
    It's probably not entirely your fault. While I've hardly seen a voa10 wipe, I know that not killing ice orbs on time is a serious threat. I believe your group or most of it was just braindead and while this is unfortunate, there is nothing to complain about here.

6. you dont even need to avoid ice on ground, as long as you understand thats where frozen orbs spawn and that frozen orbs hurt. whiteout hurts everyone no matter where they are.

but ya l2p issue, if u cant kill toravon, u probably cant even kill onyxia.
    instead of getting 5.5k gs ppl, get ppl who know their class minimaly, like, not tanks with 30k hp or any other class with wrongly itemized gear (pvp gear included). and yes use def cds if u cant avoid frozen orbs (mdps) that'd be great idea. and on healing department, make sure at least one of them focuses tanks, its fine if u dont get hpala but at least dont just assume ur partner is the tank healer.

sry english

PS: no, voa wasnt buffed.
    and are you sure leader switched raid dificulty to 10 man?
    Edited: September 7, 2017

7. >PS: no, voa wasnt buffed.
    It if buffed, boss has one or two more million health in 10 man, can't remember exactly.

Still really easy, I do it every week with random pugs and pretty much never wipe.