1. TBC realm on WotLK client opinions

I wondered what would it be like for Warmane to make a TBC realm which runs on a WotLK client.
    Basically, it would be like the early Lordaeron and it's progression, where now the progression would stop on TBC content.
    I think it would bring more people that way IMO.
    I'd like to know your opinions on this and any of them is appreciated.

2. I wondered what would it be like for Warmane to make a TBC realm which runs on a WotLK client.
    Basically, it would be like the early Lordaeron and it's progression, where now the progression would stop on TBC content.
    That makes no sense, and it may never have the success of Outland... not even close.

3. I wondered what would it be like for Warmane to make a TBC realm which runs on a WotLK client.
    Dumbest idea I have ever seen

4. yeah i can see the appeal because tbc is clunky and unfun, i mean jesus christ just LOOK at what Disengage does. Rets suck balls, warriors get destroyed by everything ranged, class balance at 70 was ironically better in wotlk, but if it stops at outland we won't see people overdecked in wotlk gems/enchants like twinks

5. So you want the patch where everyone was tuned for 80, instead of 70?

Sounds lame.

6. Yeah, TBC was clunkier. But some of those things that people would consider "clunky" is part of the appeal. There are other things too, like Paladins losing several buffs. Or the ability to down-rank spells for benefit.

7. yeah i can see the appeal because tbc is clunky and unfun, i mean jesus christ just LOOK at what Disengage does. Rets suck balls, warriors get destroyed by everything ranged, class balance at 70 was ironically better in wotlk, but if it stops at outland we won't see people overdecked in wotlk gems/enchants like twinks
    http://armory.warmane.com/team/CoolS...utland/summary
    Rets aren't great, but you can make them work. That's true for a lot of classes in TBC.

I do agree, TBC could use some good rebalancing around some classes and some genuinely stupid mechanics (like the 1% spell miss, some other RNG crap), but it's not better than the ridiculous balance of 3.3.5a with level cap at 70.

8. there is a server doing this/similar. I don't think i can name it here but should be easy to find. its very low pop though.

9. Would you mind PM-ing me the info about it?