1. Do fresh 90s benefit from conquest catchup?

A guildie told me that his lowbie alt only had a 2200 conquest cap right now. Does anyone know whether, once a toon reaches 90, he gets the full conquest catchup for that point in the season?

I'm certain they did on retail, since I distinctly recall getting a free 90 from buying WoD and gearing my new toon in a weekend of grinding arena. It would defeat part of the purpose of conquest catchup - attracting new players - if they didn't benefit from it on Frostwolf.

So anyway, does anyone know whether they benefit from it or not? If not, it needs to be fixed.

2. Yes any character benefits from conquest catch up no matter his level. It is working fine.

3. A guildie told me that his lowbie alt only had a 2200 conquest cap right now. Does anyone know whether, once a toon reaches 90, he gets the full conquest catchup for that point in the season?

I'm certain they did on retail, since I distinctly recall getting a free 90 from buying WoD and gearing my new toon in a weekend of grinding arena. It would defeat part of the purpose of conquest catchup - attracting new players - if they didn't benefit from it on Frostwolf.

So anyway, does anyone know whether they benefit from it or not? If not, it needs to be fixed.
    Yes. Conquest Point gain is also faster and possible you reap more and cap faster depending on the bracket you choose to bg/arena/rated bg in.
    example X0-X4 brackets are vastly different from X7-X9, so it varies.

4. My mage cap is set to 2200 again!! What happened?!

5. You capped fully last week... Conquest catch-up is only for those who miss out on capping for the week.