1. Herald of the Titans Shadow Priest guide. (need help)

Hello.
    I keep searching for the good shadow priest guide for the Herald title at wotlk, but all i get is post-cata stuff.
    Could anyone help me with gear and stuff? I know shadow priest collapsing stars assignment, big bang soaking and the ilvl for weaps and gear, but how about the stat prios, gems and BiS item list?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Many people myself included want their Herald gear to be the best, but you really dont need BiS items for it, I have geared up 6 Herald characters where 5 have the title (Disktrasa, Diskmaskin, Diskhandskar, Diskborste, Diskmedel, Diskvatten) and not one of them is "BiS" My DK is very close but not there.

Anyhow You want to prio spell power, you will get some spirit item, its not the end of the world (hell I know for fact 1 pare of boots have spirit in them and are still bis wisper Diskborste and I can make them, Ulduar recipe) and getting hit cap requires more gear and gems then most would imagine, focus hit / haste items until your capped then throw in some crit aswell, your rotation should have mind blast in it aswell, other then that, Prio mind blast over mind flay, and the rotation should stay about the same.
    As I said earlier all my toons strech from 4,5k to 4,7k gs and aslong your 4,5k+ your fine for herald, you dont really have to be bis, just pull over 5k dps.

PS: Collapsing stars die 1% hp every second, hence the name. You dont want to nuke them fast, only thing you want to do is to not make them all die at the same time. Most people nuke them with cd's and ****, if your a shadow priest, keep nuking boss, and keep dots up on 1 star at the time until it dies.