1. Darkmoon (Un)faire.

As we get told so many times, this server is supposed to be blizz-like and devs want it like that. But current situation telling us, its not how it should be. I know its not easy to maintain server with 10k + population and so many bug reports etc. I have been weightening my word if its really worth to start write something like this, but as it seems that last post about Darkmoon faire hasnt been aswered yet, I think, you should know about that. Darkmoon Faire is set on first Sunday of the month and it should last for one week. Ive been on all spots where darkmoon faire should appear, and everything I saw was single Darkmoon person (TB) which did nothing, you could only talk to him. Single person over there... nothing else. So Im asking if there will be any compensattion for this fancy event or not? I have 2 decks to return for trinkets and kinda pissed me off when i saw its not working and we playing on blizzlike. It maybe sounds rough to you, but this is not that hard I suppose? Ive made everything to make this server great... like spreading good news about this server between my friends, how its blizzlike.. to come play there to feel the retail feeling, and how should I feel then when almost every friend tell you, that on this server isnt working simple Darkmoon faire event. I feel like dumb, but as I told I know there is it quite good and I hope you make us feel comfortable and satisfied there. Dont let simple things like Unworking darkmoon faire disrupt friendship between devs/GMs and players and make it fair not Unfaire

2. As we get told so many times, this server is supposed to be blizz-like and devs want it like that.
    Within reason.

Darkmoon Faire is set on first Sunday of the month and it should last for one week. Ive been on all spots where darkmoon faire should appear, and everything I saw was single Darkmoon person (TB) which did nothing, you could only talk to him. Single person over there... nothing else. So Im asking if there will be any compensattion for this fancy event or not?
    Has the Faire not been implemented yet? If what you're saying is true, I think that would be the case. Which then, obviously, it is on the "to do" list. Compensation? Yeah, I doubt that. There shouldn't be any, either, especially if you're playing for free.

I have 2 decks to return for trinkets and kinda pissed me off when i saw its not working and we playing on blizzlike. It maybe sounds rough to you, but this is not that hard I suppose? Ive made everything to make this server great... like spreading good news about this server between my friends, how its blizzlike.. to come play there to feel the retail feeling, and how should I feel then when almost every friend tell you, that on this server isnt working simple Darkmoon faire event. I feel like dumb, but as I told I know there is it quite good and I hope you make us feel comfortable and satisfied there. Dont let simple things like Unworking darkmoon faire disrupt friendship between devs/GMs and players and make it fair not Unfaire
    I get your frustration, but hey, **** happens dude. In the meantime, I'm just going to assume that they are either working on it now, or that there are more important things for them to handle, and just sit and wait for it. If it's not implemented yet, then obviously they need to work on it, and complaining about it and getting angry won't get it scripted any faster. You can be constructive, like providing detailed reports on the bug-tracker too. I'm sure that showing them that the Darkmoon Faire is greatly desired is great, but trying to slap them with "you said this is blizzlike, therefore 100% everything should be working!" isn't the way to go about it. The realm is still fairly young, and there is still a good amount of content unavailable due to it not having been scripted and implemented yet (to which many people confuse with it being a proper "progressive" realm). Just try not to get angry and have some faith buddy.

3. Im just bit angry that they didnt even come with an answer on a previous post, where darkmoon faire was discussed. Something like ''we got it'' would be fairly enough. Thank you for response, I would like to help them as much as I can, but only thing I can only do is to report bugs.

4. Well, the only staff that pays much attention to the forum are the forum mods, and they don't get all that much info on development stuff. Them not replying to a thread on the issue isn't surprising tbh.

5. Moderators are more in touch with devs than we are actually. I want single answer that tells us that something has been made on it.

6. As I've said before in another post.. The Darkmoon faire is working, you were just in the wrong place. It ended last week in Elwynn forest, during Saturday night around 2am. The Heralds say a different location than what it actually is, you have to go to all 3 locations to check when the fellas appear in the cities.

7. sure its working, shouldnt it be still active? thats how its supposed tobe on sarurday starts week later ends

8. I just told you it ended last saturday.. which means the week before it started.. lol

9. I got my Card too. Dunno what you did but you did it wrong.

10. does anyone can say for me, when the next darkmoon is coming?

11. Some clarification about when does the faire come would be appreciated.

12. could we get any clarification on this? Mercy posted 3 times on a topic about DST and the warmane store but not a single response from her or any community manager about the darkmoon timing... from my search what i could tell is that its in the first sunday of each month and lasts a week.

EDIT: just read what i have written and sounded too harsh on mercy, i dont know all the work cm's have keepin up with the forum shenanigans so im sorry. i just dont wanna wait another whole month to turn my blessings deck. tyvm bless ur soul
    Edited: September 17, 2017

13. Darkmoon faire is supposed to be first sunday in a month. Last time, Darkmoon faire was last week in the month. Today is one of 7 days of the last week and DF is not here. I think that Warmane staff working on it and they will release it now as it should be... so upcoming Sunday it starts I suppose. Btw I know you have work to do, but if you wont keep players tuned you cant wonder that people leaving.

14. It starts on the last day of the month and goes for 1 week.

12 Last