1. Do addons work?

Hi! Im new to warmane and i was wondering if addons worked, im using WOTLK (old) exp. And if they do, which versions of the addons should we get?

cheers!
    Ph.

2. Yes, they work.

You'll need to find AddOn that's compatible with game version of 3.3.5
    Here's a handy list of AddOns

3. Awesome thanks! I got the ones I want and pasted the extracted files in "interface" - "addons" folder, like one usually does, but the "addons" button doesn't appear at the screen with your character selection where it should normally be. Any thoughts? I remind you I'm using "WOTLK (old)" expansion, on Lordaeron server.

4. Did you unpack them correctly, or at all? One possibility is that there's an extra folder between the AddOns folder and AddOns themselves. ie. ../AddOns/Recount/Recount/Recountfiles <- The underlined would be extra folder that shouldn't be there. Should be just ../AddOns/Recount/Recountfiles

The WotLK (old) only means it uses the normal models of WotLK, which is less prone to random crashes. The other version uses WoD models and is in my opinion way too incomplete to be the 1st option when downloading WotLK client.

5. Thanks so much. I had ofc unpacked them, but there was indeed one "layer" of folder too many. it be working now!! thank you for your time, help and patience :D