1. [Icecrown] Anyone having lags?

Does anyone have lagouts and heavy lag when playing at evening?
    These past few days are a pain, in the morning all is fine but when I want to play later at night it's so bad, a lot of lagouts, sometimes can't even login, dcs etc...

Really a pain the play like this...

2. Remember this lag/dc/inability to connect when people go and suggest (read: beg) to increase player cap. It would only get worse.
    Edited: September 8, 2017

3. Icecrown realm host is sux now if u rember they say:Icecrown has been upgraded to latest high-end server machine and network available, achieving a server-side reduction in latency by -50% from 150ms to 68ms
    But now ream latency also is 100 120!

4. The solution is to add a queue. A real queue. Not the fake one we have now. I'm not accusing warmane of fudging population numbers or anything it's just a fact that a queue that can be bypassed simply by being a donor is not actually a queue, and exists only to pad their pockets rather than maintain server performance and stability, which is something a real queue would do by actually making everyone wait to enter when the server is full.

However, they are very unlikely to do this for many reasons. There are only three things that are likely to happen the way I see it:

1. we will get more capable servers in the future

2. the experience becomes so negative that the population dwindles enough that the lags reduce naturally

3. they make some server side modifications to reduce load on the server, for example, reducing view distance, the distance at which npcs and players become visible, something I've seen other servers do to help deal with huge populationor fixing whatever the hell is going on in Honor Hold inn that murders fps and causes games to freeze cause that's probably causing undue strain too

Whatever happens it can't go on like this forever.

I personally avoid wpvp raids like the plague now because delays and freezes last upwards of 10-20 seconds when the action starts. This was never an issue 6+ months ago. The population is exploding and it SEEMS like the increase in users due to Outland is partly to blame, though I don't know that for sure, it's just a theory, but it does line up with when the issues became most noticeable, even if it's because people who came here after that launch or heard about Warmane as a result caused an increase of players on Icecrown rather than them actually re-allocating server horsepower from Icecrown to Outland (which is a worse case scenario and I doubt they did that)
    Edited: September 9, 2017

5. or fixing whatever the hell is going on in Honor Hold inn that murders fps and causes games to freeze cause that's probably causing undue strain too
    I thought that this is somehow my PC's fault.
    About these lags/dc//lagouts w/e, I've been having them only for the past few days, so it might be related to my internet as well in one way or another.

But indeed, the REALM DELAY which allows me to stun a person and that he stuns me at the same time / or repentance/ or sap etc, any sort of CC 2 players using on each other at the same time didn't exist when I stopped playing in june 2016... and now it's present 24/7, doesn't matter how many people are at the server it's always there.

6. I thought that this is somehow my PC's fault.
    About these lags/dc//lagouts w/e, I've been having them only for the past few days, so it might be related to my internet as well in one way or another.

But indeed, the REALM DELAY which allows me to stun a person and that he stuns me at the same time / or repentance/ or sap etc, any sort of CC 2 players using on each other at the same time didn't exist when I stopped playing in june 2016... and now it's present 24/7, doesn't matter how many people are at the server it's always there.
    im way over specced for wotlk with i5-4460 + gtx 960 and the game is on an ssd but this place still lowers my fps occasionally makes it freeze for 5-10 secs the entire process hangs for this time.
    something is definitely going on server side