1. Not enough players. This game will close in...

The faction bonus and free change really screwed things up for Horde. What can be done to fix it?

AV's success is measured in Balinda kills, mostly ends with a 5 min timer.
    AB's can sometimes be played fully, but typically result in Alliance wins due to population (15 v 10, people coming and going)
    WSG and EOTS are basically dead, and Horde players are constantly cycling in and out.

Biggest issue it seems, is Horde bouncing around BGs looking for the quickest win/loss. Thus, a WSG fires, people take it, then leave for the AB, then leave for the AV... or whatever.

Its not ALWAYS like this, but enough to really deflate the Horde BG experience.

2. The majority of players are online between 6:00 pm to 12:00 am GMT+1

3. from my experience it is just because horde players are not very good. 15 horde vs 15 alliance, alliance usually just zergs mid and wins by reinforcements when the timer runs out. horde just runs around and tries to pick 1v3 fights and ends up losing for that

4. You should know that alliance characters have more inteligence, when you create a char, maybe thats the aswer xD

5. maybe warmane staff could revert the system from alliance to horde transfer a little time to help them horde cows because right now they slack hard in shattrah city or do pve stuff(just look at the streams right now there is horde player doing dungeons with pvp arathi tabard "on" lol...) so the bg rotation at peak hours is like lessening. I m force to roll on icecrown horde to be sure to face lot of player to frag anytime.
    Edited: September 12, 2017

6. This happens on both sides. But I do believe we (the alliance) win AV's more

7. This happens on both sides. But I do believe we (the alliance) win AV's more
    lol this is normal because i am always there ^_^

8. normally i play a horde, (but i have alliance char as well) when i join BG as horde, wtf, losing all the way, ppl are afking, standing, but not fighting. ofc, i always lose.
    alright, then i switch to alliance, wtf, same.
    can someone tell me why?

9. normally i play a horde, (but i have alliance char as well) when i join BG as horde, wtf, losing all the way, ppl are afking, standing, but not fighting. ofc, i always lose.
    alright, then i switch to alliance, wtf, same.
    can someone tell me why?
    It might be because you are bad? Have you thought of that?

10. This happens on both side. The main villain here is the multiple queue feature. It should drop you from the other queues once you join a game. BG's are now fixed... thank you very much.

It is annoying but it does happen to both side and far too often.