1. Hysteria

Ive been searching for quite some time but i still didnt find any completed list about the best classes/specs to use hysteria on..i know that ferals,warrios,combat rogs are the best but what are the other best options(we dont have feral,war nor combat rog)..So if anyone could list like 10 best specs to give hysteria to i'd love that..thanks :)

2. I always use it on Hunters, its effective on them, they can feign death if pulled aggro and MD is even better. Plus warriors have their Deathwish or something so it is not allways at max effectiveness.

I'd say

1. Feral Cat

2. Marksmanship Hunter
    3. Fury Warrior

4. Combat Rogue
    5. Frost DK

6. Unholy DK
    7. Retribution Paladin
    8. Enhancement Shaman
    9. Assasination Rogue
    Edited: September 9, 2017

3. I always use it on Hunters, its effective on them, they can feign death if pulled aggro and MD is even better. Plus warriors have their Deathwish or something so it is not allways at max effectiveness.

I'd say

1. Feral Cat

2. Marksmanship Hunter
    3. Fury Warrior

4. Combat Rogue
    5. Frost DK

6. Unholy DK
    7. Retribution Paladin
    8. Enhancement Shaman
    9. Assasination Rogue
    Chimera Shot doesn't benefit from Hysteria. I'm unsure if it should. DrDamage seems to think so but I think a more concrete citation is needed here. It's ambiguous territory because it's spell damage derived off of physical damage-based components.

I agree that no.1 on that list is set in stone. No.2 is the more debatable one. Fury Warriors do 100% physical damage but can't stack Hysteria with Death Wish. Meanwhile Combat Rogues do only about 80% physical damage, but have the ability to stack it with every damn cooldown and trinket proc available to them to further boost what is already tremendous burst damage. In the standard tank-and-spank I think what would be best is using it on the Combat Rogue at the beginning, and thereafter using it on the Fury Warrior assuming he knows not to over-write it with his Death Wish. Frost DKs and MM Hunters are the other obvious honorable mentions in the event you don't have any of the aforementioned 3 classes, and yeah, no.6 onwards on your list are barely worth mentioning.

4. if u experienced u wont pull on Feral Cat, they cant md or fd.

best is Combat Rogue or Hunter.

5. Feral Druid > Combat Rogue > MM Hunter > Frost Death Knight
    (altho, if FDK is better than MM Hunter, aka doin more DPS u should prio him...)

As for the Aggro, u shouldnt lose aggro as a DK tank when it comes to Single Target Boss tanking.
    Thats with or without MD, and with droping Hysteria on anyone.

6. Chimera Shot doesn't benefit from Hysteria. I'm unsure if it should. DrDamage seems to think so but I think a more concrete citation is needed here. It's ambiguous territory because it's spell damage derived off of physical damage-based components.
    Chimera is indeed based on weapon damage and AP but is fully nature damage (instant damage and sting proc).

7. That's where the ambiguity comes in. And I'm speaking about the main hit and not the sting component since the latter is completely independent of weapon damage. DrDamage suggests Chimera Shot should be indirectly buffed by Hysteria and it tends to have pretty breathtaking accuracy when it comes to these minor details.

Edit: Same thing with Frost Strike and Seal of Corruption.
    Edited: September 11, 2017

8. I assume that after feral dudu a dps blood DK benefits the most from hysteria.
    As a dps blood DK I would always buff it to myself.

9. The best targets for Hysteria are AFK raid members.