1. Starting new class

Hello everybody. So I want to start a new class here and can't decide which one. I want to be a healer for PvP bgs and 2s maybe 3s. So can you write each classes pros and cons. Also wich side is more active for pvp horde or ally?

Thanks in advance.

2. Horde faster queue, easy to get a premade. Ally slower queue, difficult to get a queue with 5+ people.

Other than that, same **** on each side tbh. Pick where you are now or where you have a friend or two.
    And for BG healing I like disc a lot but there usually are at least 2 discs in 40man bgs then it sucks. Gearing a clothie is also annoying since you get globaled by just about anything, but with 1.2k+ resi it's ok.
    Another one of my favourites is resto druid, you got nice mobility, nice hots, at least one def (barkskin), leather + tree+imp. tree means you get some armor (bout 12k when in full leather or even more). And having billion trees still means you can spam hots without messing with any other tree.

3. Thanks for your awser. Well in some post I saw that horde is losing most RBG's. Is that true ?
    And about the class. Are holy pallys viable at bg's or arenas here ?

4. Thanks for your awser. Well in some post I saw that horde is losing most RBG's. Is that true ?
    And about the class. Are holy pallys viable at bg's or arenas here ?
    RBG is a mixed bag really, premades, time zones, and multiboxer activity lvls all have their effects at various times