1. Ban Appeal for Account Scam

I have a relationship with Pullmeunder's account owner, we share our accounts. On 21st of August 2017 She called me and said "I am not at home now and i didnt close the game, i dont want my little sister do something to my account; can you change my e-mail and password for some time" and i changed her password and e-mail. When she came back home she called me and wanted me to change her e-mail and password back; so i changed her password to the "same" old one, i tried to change email back too but it had 1 week cooldown as you know then i learned later; at the 26st of August 2017 she called her old best friend to her house because he is good with computers so he can change the email back and he did also if you check still i log to her account from my IP. She got her email back later, the friend got her email back but reported me for account stole because he doesnt like me and wanted me to get banned and then i got ban for account scam and now at the comments you will see "Her" comment from "Her account and own IP" she will say the exactly same things that i said "I Didn't steal her account" i did what she wanted and i got banned for it because "he" reported me and "It looked like i tried to her steal account" Could you please look into it and consider unbanning me ? also look at the IPS for the proof.
    Edited: September 9, 2017

2. Me and Sakaryali13's account owner are in a relationship, wich means that we share our accounts, 21 of August 2017 I made a phone call to him and i told him to change my email and password because i forgot to close the game at home and i didnt want my little sister to play on my account because she could do something to my account and i didnt want that so he changed my email and password andwhen i was back home i wanted him to change my password "back" and he did but he wasnt able to the change e-mail for 1 week because of the cooldown, so 5 days later at 26 August 2017 in the Night i called my best friend for coffee it was really late also i asked him if he could do something about my email and he told me he would take care of it . I didnt take a look at what he did and that was a big mistake of me, because i learned later that he also reported my boyfriend for stealing my account because he didnt like him and he made it look like my boyfriend tried to steal my account, and Sakaryali13 got banned for account scam because of that. He didn't do anything wrong; Could you please unban him?