1. We have created a staging guild to gather roleplayers on the Horde side of Icecrown. Upon hitting 10 players, we'll decide together on the guild's theme and purpose and form one together. For more details, PM me on the forums or in the game, on Charlenne.

2. It's coming together, don't be shy! On the internet, no one knows for sure that you're not a female B.Elf IRL. Let's roll some dice and tell some stories!

3. feel free to contact me ingame :) alli - Vernosiell

4. hi, new to wow (though played years ago, forgotten everything) and to this group. I would be interested in joining the rp. I just dont get the Icecrown option when trying to join a server, so not sure what I have done wrong, any help would be appreciated.

5. hi, new to wow (though played years ago, forgotten everything) and to this group. I would be interested in joining the rp. I just dont get the Icecrown option when trying to join a server, so not sure what I have done wrong, any help would be appreciated.

Are you sure you're on the WotLK version?

6. Doublecheck which client you've downloaded. What realms show up when you log into your account?

7. Hi, I am brand new to the server. I don't have a ton of experience with RP but I am willing and eager to learn.

8. Hi, I am brand new to the server. I don't have a ton of experience with RP but I am willing and eager to learn.
    That's absolutely no problem! Contact us in-game. :)

9. You can send either of us mail in game, and we can try to sync up our time.
    Charlenne
    -or-
    Nihilates

10. Is the comunity still alive? i have filled out the aplication form on the site, but i see that last activity was a bit long ago... I would like to know.

11. If anyone is interested in starting some RP on Icecrown, Alliance side, whisper or mail Oathmar. I think with how large a playerbase this server has we can surely find enough people to start a guild, or a channel, or something to make finding people to RP with feasible.

12. I'm interested in RP but I'd need to level a character as far as I can.

13. I'm already in a good guild, but if you have a channel, whisper Minesha on Alliance

14. I have a lvl80 belf paladin aswell. I love rp, been rping on many games, mainly on MTA san andreas rp servers, but did on SWG (star wars),arma 2, and wow aswell. Write me please, if you are german, I need some help from ya.

15. If theres any RP guilds send me an invite my name in game is Charmsx

First 123 Last