1. LF people to Roleplay with on Icecrown.

Hello guys, Icecrown is a pretty nice place to roleplay. Is anyone interested in roleplaying with me? I already encountered 2 or 3 ppl to do roleplay. My main goal is to open a fully functional RP Guild that will do a decent character development and portrayal of the lore.I'm experienced roleplay since I RP'ed in games such as ARMA 2 Chernolife,Samp - Lsrp
    I have a characters on Alliance and on Horde.
    * Human Paladin.
    * Blood Elf Paladin.
    If you have any interest or questions, feel free to PM me.

2. im interested :) plz respond back when your able

3. I'm interested too, let's see if we can get a big group together

4. im down. about to make a pally as well.

5. I'm going to be making a Blood Elf Pally (if the idea's still on the table?) I'd be happy to try to help out.

6. HIya! There are a few RPer's that play on Icecrown, if you were interested in joining our website.

I would love to see more people on Icecrown able to get together and start a stable RP community over there.

http://wrc.shivtr.com/

7. Shoot, I'm down. New to the server. I'll RP whatever. Horde or Alliance. Just let me know.

8. Also interested in roleplaying on any faction provided it is on TBC or WOTLK .I don t have any charcters created yet but I am down to starting from scratch if I find a nice community.
    You can PM me on the forum if you are looking for members.

9. Feel free to PM me or contact me IG. Rognvaldr =- Alliance // Rolandor = Horde. I play on both factions time to time.

10. Make a Guild! I'd join in a heartbeat.

11. Have we got a community forming yet? I'm looking to link up with a group of roleplayers. Currently on Horde side of Icecrown, but would switch to wherever the RP is at.

12. Maybe making an in game channel people can join would be good, I'm thinking maybe something like LFRP? A guild sounds great too.

13. I see a lot of people here willing to do a lot in order to roleplay and that quite surprises me. So I'm going to attempt to create a guild meant for roleplaying over on the Horde side. My in-game name is Charlenne, PM me so we can shape it in our image, we can make it themed or merely used for creating roleplaying opportunities.

14. I see a lot of people here willing to do a lot in order to roleplay and that quite surprises me. So I'm going to attempt to create a guild meant for roleplaying over on the Horde side. My in-game name is Charlenne, PM me so we can shape it in our image, we can make it themed or merely used for creating roleplaying opportunities.
    Sounds great! I'm going to try to get in touch with you in game.

123 Last