1. Is it worth joining now?

So i've been playing the TBC server since the start and enjoy it like **** cause its progressed new raids coming out every few months or so, Is the WOTLK server worth joining when everyones doing ICC and people buying shadowmourne and the whole server is composed of max geared people ?

Just wanted to know for after TBC done :)

I also have a level 67 DK on the server :D

2. honestly even being what its being the server is still great alot of cool people alot of fun still to be had

3. No worse joining now than it would be joining a year or 2 ago..
    but best time to join was clearly immediately before the moltdown, you'd have lost almost nothing and gained over 100 coins for free after the merge

4. I'd say no. Unless you're an old wotlk veteran - pve-only guy who decides to come back just for the sake of nostalgia.
    And you're willing to go hardcore again, find some end-game pve guild and pew pew Arthas, then no.
    Mostly because warmane completely killed pug pve, you can't do that about inspecting people's gear and achievements before raid because the realm is full of boosted animals thanks to the -naive- character trade system.
    About pvp, well, you just answered that yourself.

5. I'd say yes. You make your own fun and although there are too many pugs requiring GearScores which would mean you were already fully geared from said raid you can still gear yourself up and get to join ICC pugs.
    There are plenty of people more than willing to spend irl money on gear so there are a lot of *****s running around with smourne and think they know better just because they are geared, but you'll get people like that no matter which server you join.

I've just played on occasion, trying to get daily hc done and stuff like voa and toc every week, and the gearing process has been quite rapid. A lot faster than I first feared when I saw the initial GS requirements.

The queues can be a pain in the *** during peak times, but you could either just pay to get past it or sign yourself up and do some tidying around your house or watch netflix meanwhile, so I'm not too bothered about it.