1. Hello WoW people

Hi people, I am so glad that I found warmane server. I just to play retail wow for a long time, than I got the daughter ( 9 years ago ) and I was playing less and less. I had another priorities, and never had the time to play this beautiful game again, few years ago I tried to play some private servers, but that was a huge dissapointment, with some strange NPC's, instant 80 lvl and so on. I don't like to play that way, I like to enjoy every quest, ok almost every, since the rate here is 5x, but you can change it as far as I know.

And the time is now to learn my daughter to play this never ending game, she is ofc 9 and a half yrs now, and she is playing nice, not good and excellent and smoothly, but she is learning so fast, I am kind of old now ( 38 ), but I like WoW from TBC to WOTLK. Not huge fan of cata, panda and other eypansions after Wrath.

I am looking forward to many sleepless nights on this server.

So glad to found you

One auestion, should I get myself another public IP, or it is ok to have 2 games active in the same time, maybe three, if my wife join us ?

2. Didn't know you were able to change the rate?

3. Didn't know you were able to change the rate?
    My mistake sorry, you can not.