1. Hotkeynet Bannable?

Hello!

I have always wanted to try out multiboxer so I made a 4 man team with a multibox program called Hotkeynet and I used the 4 man, one pc script and I enjoyed it right away. I was struggeling a bit since I wanted to go with 4 priests. I manage to get to level 70 and farmed some bgs and quest but when I was questing in the last part of netherstorm I saw a lot of bot accounts gotten wiped out and then I saw that one of my priest was banned for botting aswell. And im wondering if Warmane only support some multiboxing program and I made a misstake or anything. I have already wrote a ticked and got denied, guess warmane still think im botting. Anyone of you guys know of a program that warmane support so I won't get banned again?

Sorry for the bad English!

2. Hello!

I have always wanted to try out multiboxer so I made a 4 man team with a multibox program called Hotkeynet and I used the 4 man, one pc script and I enjoyed it right away. I was struggeling a bit since I wanted to go with 4 priests. I manage to get to level 70 and farmed some bgs and quest but when I was questing in the last part of netherstorm I saw a lot of bot accounts gotten wiped out and then I saw that one of my priest was banned for botting aswell. And im wondering if Warmane only support some multiboxing program and I made a misstake or anything. I have already wrote a ticked and got denied, guess warmane still think im botting. Anyone of you guys know of a program that warmane support so I won't get banned again?

Sorry for the bad English!
    nope, you are free to use it.

botting isnt multiboxing, you would have been banned with all chars not just 1.

if you was banned for botting then you was botting, if not, make an appeal.

3. Thanks for the quick response, the thing is. I didn't bot and im not sure how to prove it (I have some printscreen if that helps) and I have already made a appeal and got denied. I guess its just time to make another multibox-team and forget about this. But it stills annoy me

4. Thanks for the quick response, the thing is. I didn't bot and im not sure how to prove it (I have some printscreen if that helps) and I have already made a appeal and got denied. I guess its just time to make another multibox-team and forget about this. But it stills annoy me
    how long you got?

well if 1char got banned, means you can just remake that 1 char and continue?