1. Again, you're trying to min/max masterblast bleeding edge encounters. The system is working as intended. If you could just stack 800 potions and 6 sets of gear, the encounters would become trivialized. A line has to be drawn, and blizzard drew it 12 years ago. Warmane has stated that they have no desire to customize the content in any such manner.

My suggestion is that you wouldn't need so many consumables if you'd just 'git gud' and finish the encounter in one go...

2. Wow slacker. Where are your demonslaying elixirs? ;)

3. Wow slacker. Where are your demonslaying elixirs? ;)
    And what about dragonbreath and flame caps ? :D

4. Btw i agree with all that Drkael said. Sr gear, hit gear, prot gear, consumables for ms, consumables for os, food buffs that last 10mins, runes, symbols etc... Well we have dual spec and its awesome option. Log out few clicks and voila you are tank or heal, its not like 12y ago portout, visit trainer, resset, pay gold, learn spells. Or just we Palladins suffer for more slots ?

5. - Signed

PLEASE ADD THESE 36 SLOT BAGS TO SHOP. WHY ARE THEY NOT IN THE SHOP YET?

6. Again, you're trying to min/max masterblast bleeding edge encounters. The system is working as intended. If you could just stack 800 potions and 6 sets of gear, the encounters would become trivialized. A line has to be drawn, and blizzard drew it 12 years ago. Warmane has stated that they have no desire to customize the content in any such manner.
    1) i dont know what are you trying to prove with the whole "min/max" argument but clearly it makes no sense! First, as for now you can buy items/gear from the store for some coins that makes the "min/max" thing obsolete since your tanks can buy the items they need to not die; your healers can pull nice hps with the sweet items that boost them and never looted but bought throught the store; the dpsers can carry the damage with bis items (dst/tsunami/bis weapons etc). So there is no min/max thing with gear/itemization.
    Secondly "min/max" consumables, this again is invalid since anyone can contribute to the servers and buy gold through marketplace. Therefore you can buy w/e you need to raid at your max level. I mean that if your are in to the minmax thing you dont need to worry about what consums you can buy with x amount of hours you farmed.

Anyhow it leaves us to the point that the only thing left to min/max is our bags slots which is ******ed since as many stated here you can make it. Maybe dome classes/specs will struggle with the load they need to provide for raiding but still its doable.

What many here are asking for is just to releave a bit of the frustration when you are preparing for raids. And avoid situations like " rolf bags are full but rl wants me to bring my 3 specs so now i have to calculate if i bring x y z stacks of that then this etc...".

2) If we could stack all we need for 1 or 2 + raids in our 4*36 slots bags it wouldnt make encounters trivial. Why ? Do you still think we go to a raid and then when we end up with no consums we just tell rl "yo dude bags were full i couldnt bring more rip my dps/healing" ... No you just hs out go to bank/ah and get what u need ! Nice whole party lost time and got frustrated ! How in hell did it make encounter more dificult ?

3)Yes blizzard disigned it this way. But then changed their minds. Why do you have to think 12yo decisions where good decisions?

4) Warmane decided to change a lot of the tbc deisgn (cash shop/nerfs/buffs/patch talents etc...). Literaly the whole part of having bis items on the store is affecting the gameplay, therefore adding those bags wouldnt change much!

Maybe im going to sound speculative now, but a lot of member of the staff & moderators (i know moderators arnt making any decisions but they usually write things that are set by the staff) so they defended warmane position of adding more in the shop (recent hyjal loot). Then why not add bags with more slots to the shop?

7. It makes no sense to me to have BiS and vanity-items on the store but not QoL-items.
    They had no issues adding DST to the store which pretty much killed off all weekly gruul pugs and T5 GDKPS. But there is nothing like a permanent and infinate soul shard, 36 slot bags or an endless stack of hunter ammo. Wut? Assuming you have a store in the first place, those types of vanity (mounts, tabards, etc) and QoL items are the types of items it should offer imo.
    Edited: February 22, 2018

8. Bags can be crafted. Adding bags to the shop would render a large part of what a profession is sought for obsolete, hence they were removed a long, long time ago from any shops and won't be coming back. With that in mind, it's easy to figure out the reaction to asking for bags not even available to players would be.

First 12