1. Give Cataclysm Server a chance. Give its resurrection

Years passed after the remake of the server but as we all see , cataclysm server has lost all of its population due to no interest. I don't blame anyone cause the interest of the game as we see it goes to Wotlk and TBC servers. Though as people playing on both 2 expansion , ask about the cataclysm server and the answers they get is that the server is kinda deserted.
    New people start on the expansion though due to low population they lose interest somehow fast. So we are alll there trying a bit more that normal to keep those ppl up alive and give them the opportunity to enjoy the expansion on each every spec. So to sum up give a vote of confidence to the server and u won't regret it.

From a old player of the Cataclysm Server.

P.S We miss the old times that the server was populated and competitive.

2. cata has the lowest priority. before tbc their focus was wotlk>mop>cata. now i would guess it to be either wotlk>tbc>mop>cata or tbc>wotlk>mop>cata. either way i wouldn't hold your breath waitin for cata revival. i fully expect the realm to be dead and shut down by the new year.

3. didn't they consider shutting it a while back? and the cata community voted for no updates instead

4. didn't they consider shutting it a while back? and the cata community voted for no updates instead
    they did. they offered to merge nelth into frostwolf. cata players voted no.

5. cata has the lowest priority. before tbc their focus was wotlk>mop>cata. now i would guess it to be either wotlk>tbc>mop>cata or tbc>wotlk>mop>cata. either way i wouldn't hold your breath waitin for cata revival. i fully expect the realm to be dead and shut down by the new year.
    Makes sense they would prioritize MOP over Cataclysm. MOP at least had a lot going on for it compared to Cataclysm.

6. they did. they offered to merge nelth into frostwolf. cata players voted no.
    I thought they gave nelth players option to transfer to mop, since it was talked about. Some players wanted to come to mop but no such option was given to them.

7. I thought they gave nelth players option to transfer to mop, since it was talked about. Some players wanted to come to mop but no such option was given to them.
    it was an all or nothing transfer. either the entire server was merged or no one was.

8. They could just shut down Cata and open a second Icecrown-like realm. It's been months since Outland and Medivh were released, Outland already lost its 15k perma-queue. Meanwhile, Icecrown is on 12k queue as always. It would be a much better use of resources than catering to the wishes of 200 players.

Cata is dead for three main reasons: no attention from Warmane, the expansion has been fully progressed, end-game Cata sucks. So, even if Warmane pays some more attention to Cata, I highly doubt its popularity will increase. Personally, I don't think there's anything that would make me return to Cata, unless they give me free max level, with maxed professions and blue gear ready for HCs. And if they promise they'll never progress past FL. So yeah - no.

9. Actually i miss Cata with perhaps exactly same model as Tbc...I can guess it would bring so many people,people abandoned Cata where there was no interestin fixing it since priority went over to Wotlk.Not to mention Cata is really nice expansion.Much better overall then Mop....

Should ever they decide to go with Outland model to Cata il definitly play there...As many others will do i am sure....
    Edited: September 13, 2017

10. The old Frostwolf server was the most fun I've had with this game. But yeah, the demand just isn't there anymore.

11. They could just shut down Cata and open a second Icecrown-like realm.
    A second Icecrown realm would only be a welfare realm for ppl that don't donate and can't skip queue.
    Imo they should rather make Lordaeron more attractive so the 2k ppl that sit right now in Icecrown queue switch to that realm.

12. Or they could do Cata same model when they soon finish Outland.gg son the world most complete Cata realm :) I tell ya,it would have mass popularity:)