1. faction balance on frostowlf too

This is only a suggestion, but i hope some gms will read this, can you make something like outland balance? putting some perk on horde side and blocking faction change from horde to ally. I'm seeing a lot of hordes join my side and the bg q is starting to get really long (longer as never before). Sorry for my bad english and thank you for your attention.

2. They really should do sth about it! If u dont have any active live guild on horde u feel freaking lonely!

3. Deva is probably the only guild carrying the lowbies from the horde and letting them taste victory in BGs. I mean, I know most of the people here hate Devastation but, we should be thankful to them at least..

4. They hardly ever carry lowbies because they usually premade only with their own or with people above 500ilvl. So thankful for what ? that they farm honor for their own and leave the rest to pug ?

5. They hardly ever carry lowbies because they usually premade only with their own or with people above 500ilvl. So thankful for what ? that they farm honor for their own and leave the rest to pug ?
    Did u say thank you to the one carrying you? If you are not even grateful about that then stop asking for carry :)

6. Lets not start a guild war here and stick to the topic that Horde is bleeding players. Perhaps disable Horde to Ally faction change and make Ally to horde faction change free for some days ?

7. No one should be thankful for what we have on this realm. Just a toxic pvp community that will drive all new players away.

8. As an ex-Devastation player I strongly agree that, there is a very low chance that 1 or 2 players max will get boosted @ bgs if they are below 500ilvl, everyone else is 525+ ateast. :)

9. At what point did devastation get the job of making sure the whole of the horde gets carried? Devastation boosts its own low members and more often than not every bg we do ends up with a lot of low randoms that get an easy win. So dont know why u r complaining tbh.

But getting back to the point i think there should be something put in place like marco suggested. Horde is bleeding players to alliance (cant understand why with the long q times they get) so faction boost or disable transfers for x time seems like a good idea.

10. Horde is bleeding players to alliance (cant understand why with the long q times they get)
    longer que times + winning a bg is better than insta que and no wins. that's why i switched to ali at least, that and it seemed like 90% of horde global was non english, which got very old very fast.
    Edited: September 24, 2017

11. 90% is a bit exagerated. i would say 80% english. And i dont see alliance that superior as to warrant wat u are saying. Maybe im just used to winning bgs in premades.

12. 90% is a bit exagerated. i would say 80% english. And i dont see alliance that superior as to warrant wat u are saying. Maybe im just used to winning bgs in premades.
    most of what i seen wasn't english, but i tend to play later at night for my timezone. far as the bg's it could be premades, i only tried horde for like 3 days, got tired of losing and jumped to ali, where i got into an english guild and actually win the odd solo que'd bg.