1. Where to play

Greetings eveyone. So I have bit a dilemma here I can't decide where to play. The situasion is that I've leveled a MW monk on Frostwolf last week, but I've read in forum that Frostwolf is dying and in time it's gonna die out. Then I though to my self that I could play on Icecrown, but also on forums I've read that Icecrown is not very friedly to new players. I mean that quite hude part of players there have a Shadowmourne and can 1 shot you, also there are lots of gangers who like to kill new players at the dark portal. So in general I have 4 options what can I do:
    1. Play on Frostwolf and hope that it won't die out eventualy
    2. Play on Icecrown and bear with all the gankers and Shadowmourne users
    3. Play on Lordaeron and hope for better end game
    4. Try a diferent route and try TBC, becuose I have never played there.
    Also forget to mention that I want to be a PvP healer, that why I mentioned Shadowmourne.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English

2. You can play TBC on Outland, while it's only the beginning of season 2, and there are no Warglaives and Gul'Dan's skull in the Store yet.
    They'll eventually show up there (because selling Warglaives is maybe even better than selling Shadowmourne in respect of $), but it is most likely will be in season 4.
    Now more than half of population are blue geared scrubs.

3. Thanks for your responce. Well if I decide to play in TBC wich faction shuold I choose, cuz I've heard that there is some kind of unbalance or someting like that?

4. Hopefully Glaives won't go on Store, as they took Shadowmourne off of Icecrown's cash shop.

5. Hopefully Glaives won't go on Store, as they took Shadowmourne off of Icecrown's cash shop.
    not sure where you looked but smourne is still in the shop.

6. I'd say first option.... people say Frostwolf is dying, but it is not and it won't.

7. I'm in the same dilemma, but i want to play in a wotlk realm. In the beginning, I wanted to play in icecrown, but now, with that queue, I dont know if I could wait every time I wanted to play.
    so I'm between lordaeron or icecrown, I wanted to know which is the best realm to play, regardless of the queue. I keep thinking that maybe in the Lordaeron people are friendlier and maybe they play more seriously.
    I'm very attracted to the amount of icecrown players, and I'd like to believe it's going to be more fun to play at Lordaeron than at icecrown.
    What do you think ? Should I play at Lordaeron or Icecrown?

8. Is the Mists of Pandaria x7 playable? I went for IceCrown originally but the queue time is throwing me off ... haven't played WoW in years and am just getting back to it.

9. Is the Mists of Pandaria x7 playable?
    Yes, it is.