1. ETA SoO Hc Warforged gear on the marketplace?

Please release SoO Hc Warforged gear on the marketplace.

Thank you.

2. Dont do that please! Farming them through game is much more fun!

3. Some PvP people who dont wonna get involved into pve content would rather get it this way and boost their dmg/heal in pvp :)

4. Skill is also good way to boost damage/heal in pvp :)

5. Still ppl using pve trinkets in bg and arena! So they shouldnt release wf hc it will be a big mess!

6. Still ppl using pve trinkets in bg and arena! So they shouldnt release wf hc it will be a big mess!
    How will that be a mess if all pve items scale to 540 item level in arenas/bgs, it doesnt matter if you have 553 or 588 version of the trinket they will both be the same in pvp, and overall worse then pvp trinkets inside bgs/arenas. Dont create false panic when you dont know how system works lol, only thing where people can be stronger is open world duels, and that gives you no rewards so pve items cant be used as unfair advantage to obtain something except filling your virtual ego with fake confidence :P

On the other hand i want to buy trinkets on low alts that are not ready for heroic raids and due to lack of time i cant do normal raids aswell so they are catching dust in login screen

7. How will that be a mess if all pve items scale to 540 item level in arenas/bgs, it doesnt matter if you have 553 or 588 version of the trinket they will both be the same in pvp, and overall worse then pvp trinkets inside bgs/arenas. Dont create false panic when you dont know how system works lol, only thing where people can be stronger is open world duels, and that gives you no rewards so pve items cant be used as unfair advantage to obtain something except filling your virtual ego with fake confidence :P

On the other hand i want to buy trinkets on low alts that are not ready for heroic raids and due to lack of time i cant do normal raids aswell so they are catching dust in login screen
    If I am not mistaken, there has been some who could bypass the scale down of PVE gear, and how they do it is absurdly simple. But when I cry around or when someone else cries about it, nothing is done.

8. How will that be a mess if all pve items scale to 540 item level in arenas/bgs, it doesnt matter if you have 553 or 588 version of the trinket they will both be the same in pvp, and overall worse then pvp trinkets inside bgs/arenas. Dont create false panic when you dont know how system works lol, only thing where people can be stronger is open world duels, and that gives you no rewards so pve items cant be used as unfair advantage to obtain something except filling your virtual ego with fake confidence :P

I know how it works dude but seems u dont know its still bugged and doesnt downscale in bg and arena!! They are as strong as in open world so that a boomy step into arena hits 2x 250k starsurge in arena and yes he's a winner!

9. If I am not mistaken, there has been some who could bypass the scale down of PVE gear, and how they do it is absurdly simple. But when I cry around or when someone else cries about it, nothing is done.
    You are probably mistaken. If you know of a way, report it, or PM me and I will report it for you. You don't get to complain about things if you are too lazy to test/report yourself, at least you don't get to complain and not get called out on it.

10. Any official answer for SOO HC Warforged items in the store?

It has been 3 weeks since SOO HC Warforged items were avaliable in the raid. (Last time Warmane released the SOO Hc items in the store 2 weeks after the SOO HC raid was avaliable)

I hope it will be released in the store soon.

Cheers!!!
    Edited: September 17, 2017

11. Yea i see affli ppl donate trinkets come arena and hits 50k per sec by just applying dots!! Now u wanna release wf hc and rip pvp balance!

12. Yea i see affli ppl donate trinkets come arena and hits 50k per sec by just applying dots!! Now u wanna release wf hc and rip pvp balance!

PvE items scale down, if you didnt know that

13. Anyone from staff can please tell us when will the warforged hc items be available on marketplace?
    Thank You.

14. PvE items scale down, if you didnt know that
    For the second time in this post : ik how it should work but its bugged and doesnt scale down!! Hits as hard as in open world!!! Plz read older comments!!

15. I am beginning to think they forgot about hc warforged items for the shop as I can't really see any reason for the delay.

12 Last