1. Massacre at light's point quest bug PLEASE HELP!

I'm not that new to warmane but i am to icecrown and all the wrath of the lich king things, but when i tried to create a death knight and all i saw in one of the quest what i think is really strange bug, yes i know there is threads about this quest in the forum and i know there is so much people with issues but for this one i did not find an answer, when i get in the mine cart and the guy starts pulling the cart its all fine but when i get to the ship there is no cannon and i saw the green name cannon's in the battlefield so i tried to get on those hoping that it was them but there is no option to get on them and i saw guys in stormwind who are death knights and they did not have this bug, oh and i don't experienced any other bug until this one came up and its ONLY the i can't control the cannon i can't even mount on it so that the options show or something, so if anyone out there could please help me it would be apreciated and sorry if my english is bad i'm from Brazil and my english teacher sucks so i taught my self how to speak it and hugs to Samuel l jackson.

2. Confirming. Can't do Massacre At Light's Point quest. There are report on bug tracker confirming this.
    So what I do now? How I can finish quest line to be DK?

3. I also encountered the same problem just now on a new death knight. Looks like for now, we just have to wait till they fix it, because I don't see the cannons respawning

EDIT: Just found a solution. Just because it doesn't show you that you can get on the cannons, doesn't mean you still can't click on them and get on. Even if they are on the ground.

Just click on one of the cannons thats on the sand and you can still get on. Just have to be right next to it, and when you finish and exit, make sure to leave it away from the elites so others can use.
    Edited: October 8, 2017

4. Yeah, I figured that too. You can only choose canons which are green (friendly). Get close to them and right click. Then immediately press 2 - aoe attack, if you have any mobs near you they may get killed and you have chance to survive. Then just carry on shooting canon (click 1). Good luck.

5. Just so you know.. You can move the turrets using "Backward" key.