-Looking to clear all content from Naxx up
    -Leadership with prior top 100 US kills
    -Loot Council loot system
    -North American based guild
    -Progression focused

What <Drama> Isn't:

-Full of drama despite the name
    -Unfair when it comes to loot
    -Looking to carry anyone(we always strive to be the best at whatever class we play, and will always look for optimal raid comps)
    -An alt guild (we understand some people allow you to raid in multiple guilds at once, but we are focused on providing a progression atmosphere for our raids and expect everyone to feel the same way)

We Raid:

-Tuesday 8:00 PM Central time to 11:00 PM Central time
    -Wedneday 8:00 PM Central time to 11:00 PM Central time
    -Thursday 8:00 PM Central time to 11:00 PM Central time

If you are interested in us please contact either : Rawfullz or Cinibunz in game
    Edited: September 11, 2017

2. Are you guys leveling as well? Or are you all already level 80? How many people do you have right now?

Both of the people you said to add are offline and I am unable to contact them.

3. I am also curious as to whether or not you guys are in the leveling process or not. Looking for a bit more info regarding contacting you, as stated above neither of the people are online.

4. Sign me up RIGHT NOW.

Edit: As of now I haven't yet received a response from these people, so I may just start a group of my own as this is something I've been wanting to do for a while.
    Edited: September 19, 2017

5. "Broken Symmetry" on horde is doing this right now. I would try asking them.

6. "Broken Symmetry" on horde is doing this right now. I would try asking them.
    I'd have to pay for a faction change, though... Ergh.

7. /who Drama
    no results, where r u guys??