1. How do u dungeons in a good way?

Hello!

I have some questions regarding the Dungeons, so I have played the retail on starter edition and when I hit lvl 15 and could do dungeons I found them really simple, however in Warmane, when I did the same dungeons, they were extremely difficult for me. I couldn't even make it to the 1st boss, hell we could barely defeat one monster. Im not saying that the dungeons need change or anything, I find it more of a feature, but because im a noob and I still don't know how to play properly. Do you have some advice that can help a poor noob like me out?

2. Get gear, simple as that. As long as you do not play on a 1x realm, you will basicly own lvl 1-5 gear, but mostly not a single one for lvl 15. If you find your group with RDF, you will face many dump players the first lvl dungeons. People who think they can jump in a group of enemys brainless, like they do with high lvl, flaming everyone if they die.

Low lvl dungeons are a bit like vanilla
    - cc is important
    - tank is not able to mass tank (no abilitys)
    - healer can only heal one, the tank

You have to focus target, pull with brain and try to cc, or outgear/outlevel the dungeon and simply faceroll it.

3. Unless you're the tank, neither your gear nor your spec matter until 20-30 level. Just pull, kill stuff, continue, kill boss, profit. If you're tanking, then you should just get geared (professions, quests). Depending on your class, your best friends here are Consecration (paladin, one button that easily does 40% of the entire group's damage), Swipe (druid, if you don't have Glyph of Maul you can remove all your other buttons and just spam this), and Thunder Clap (spam it on cooldown, but keep spamming Revenge too as it does absurd amounts of damage).

On Lordaeron, you're usually able to keep your gear at two-thirds blue level all the time while leveling, with the greens being same-level as you. On Icecrown, if you're full green with items no lower than 10 under your level, you should be fine - you just won't be able to steamroll everything. If you're still having trouble, then the problem is somewhere else.
    Edited: September 11, 2017