1. May 7, 2017  

Mounting problem...

I have a problem with using my mount. I'm playing a gnome warrior and my Mechanostrider is bugged. The thing is everytime I use my mount in specific locations I get instantly dismounted. Mount is unusable in Ironforge, some parts of SW and some other locations, especially infront of buildings, exits... Deleted the cache, nothing... It is making the game frustrating to play, having bought the mount with hard earned gold.

2. May 8, 2017  
    Hm, never saw that problem before. Unless you meant that you get dismounted when entering a building indoors (Ironforge is not a building btw), which is normal.

3. May 18, 2017  
    The same problem ;/ I'm gnome mage

4. May 20, 2017  
    It is bugged indeed. It seems that it's only happening with gnome's mounts, if you have not made a ticket yet, go to the bugtracker and create one.

5. May 20, 2017  

6. Same problem for me, mechanostrider inusable in ironforge.

7. New models are cause of this bug. You can remove them and gnome mounts will work as expected. This bug is known by mod developer, but unfortunately he doesn't know how to fix it.

8. Well then it would be nice if they marked the current bug report as Confirmed. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/46089

Leaving massive bugs like this Unconfirmed is just maddening to us that donate especially. Had to grind IF rep so my gnome could mount a ram.. It's not just IF, it's just a buggy as hell mount. Sometimes I get stuck for no reason like there is a force field in front of me.