1. Dual-spec price

Hi,
    I've been thinking of making this thread for a long time and now I will do it considering I don't post on forums at all. I will get on point right off: The price of dual-talent specialization (1000 gold) is too much. Why? Because the realm is low on population and it would be easier to find groups for dungeons pre-80 if you can play 2 roles efficiently. Why do we need lvl 40 and 1000 gold? I don't know about you guys but I really struggle making that amount at lvl 40 considering the realm is x1 and therefore alt-unfriendly. I don't have problem with disabled RDF, on contrary I encourage that. But it would be much more fun and a pleasant experience if we could play 2 roles with the player scarcity as it is. Not to mention that it would attract more people to the realm. If 10 gold is too low for you guys, make it a 100 atleast, I wouldn't mind. But making it 1000 gold at lvl 40 is totally irrational, sadistic and unreasonable.
    So that's my suggestion/complaint, as I would like to hear if anyone disagrees with me. If you do, please give me a good reason why.

Thank you for reading!
    Edited: September 11, 2017

2. Since a day has passed with no replies, I reckon that everyone agrees with me. So, devs I thank you in advance for making this change!

3. grab 2 gathering proffs, farm matts and sell them. if you can't be bothered putting the effort in than play with 1 spec.

4. Since a day has passed with no replies, I reckon that everyone agrees with me. So, devs I thank you in advance for making this change!
    No one commented to agree with you so don't assume everyone agrees with you mate. As stated above, grab some proffesions and get the gold or wait to get to outland to get dual spec if that's too much to ask. No one can say dual spec at lvl 40 is a necessity and thus there is no problem with it being 1k gold.

5. No one commented to agree with you so don't assume everyone agrees with you mate. As stated above, grab some proffesions and get the gold or wait to get to outland to get dual spec if that's too much to ask. No one can say dual spec at lvl 40 is a necessity and thus there is no problem with it being 1k gold.
    Can you elaborate on going to Outland = getting dual spec? Is there a quest or something so you can have it for free, or I am missing something?

6. Can you elaborate on going to Outland = getting dual spec? Is there a quest or something so you can have it for free, or I am missing something?
    mobs drop more gold in outlands than in vanilla zones I guess

7. I have no idea what the economy is like, but 1000 gold does seem excessive. At what point is it reasonable to have that much gold with typical play?

I assume that the traditional respec system is reasonable unless you're doing it multiple times per day. I only rarely used it when I was playing commercial WoW.

8. The 1k at 40 is the retail way not something warmane did. And honestly, i had 1k g before level 30 with profs and AH speculation so you are doing it wrong.

9. The 1k at 40 is the retail way not something warmane did. And honestly, i had 1k g before level 30 with profs and AH speculation so you are doing it wrong.
    Well I had 5 trillion before level 1 so you are the one doing it wrong.

10. I think the price is fine, this is a server that is supposed to be hard anyway.