1. Loremaster

Is Loremaster possible here on Icecrown? I searched through some old posts & found that people couldn't complete Outland. In particular Shadowmoon Valley and,or, Terorkkar Forest. It's an achievement, and title, that I've been thinking about going after, but I don't want to spend all that time just to run into a wall. If you know if it's possible, or a work around for any bugged quests that'd be greatly appreciated.

2. Is Loremaster possible here on Icecrown? I searched through some old posts & found that people couldn't complete Outland. In particular Shadowmoon Valley and,or, Terorkkar Forest. It's an achievement, and title, that I've been thinking about going after, but I don't want to spend all that time just to run into a wall. If you know if it's possible, or a work around for any bugged quests that'd be greatly appreciated.
    It is possible. I've finished mine a few months ago, I doubt anything got bugged in the meantime. I had no struggle with Shadowmoon Valley nor Terokkar. As for the rest of the zones, I don't remember having any problems there either. All in all, u shouldn't have problems getting Loremaster.

3. Erghm, faction change *cough cough* 40 VP back and forth flight *cough cough*

4. Loremaster is doable, friend have finished his few days ago. Though im not sure about Outland, since both him and me have completed Outland quests long ago. Heres the link of his armory in case you are interested http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary