1. Fresh 80 ,how to gear?

HI GUYS so i just hit level 80 and i was wondering how to get to some descent gear before raiding in icc

2. grind rep, daily rdf for emblems, fos/pos normal grind.

3. It depends on what class and spec you are, but in general:
    - you won't be able to find good weapons and trinkets easily, so the best way is to buy then with vote points (marketplace)
    - do the Ashen Verdict reputation farm runs in ICC for the epic ring
    - buy some good level 75-80 blues for your character and start doing random heroics (rdf) for emblems of frost and triumph; buy the tier 9 or the ilevel 245 items for your build with EoT; spend the rest on lower level emblem items (like amulet, boots, bracers or whatever)
    - in the long term, take a good profession (like mining or tailoring / blacksmithing) and start crafting and selling items; if you earn enough gold you can buy the ilevel 264 BoE items from the auction house
    Your best bet is gathering materials or farming some Frostweave cloths while waiting in the RDF queue. Also try to join groups for the weekly raid quest. And try to enter a guild that has other people leveling or preparing for raids.

4. It depends on what class and spec you are, but in general:
    - you won't be able to find good weapons and trinkets easily, so the best way is to buy then with vote points (marketplace)
    - do the Ashen Verdict reputation farm runs in ICC for the epic ring
    - buy some good level 75-80 blues for your character and start doing random heroics (rdf) for emblems of frost and triumph; buy the tier 9 or the ilevel 245 items for your build with EoT; spend the rest on lower level emblem items (like amulet, boots, bracers or whatever)
    - in the long term, take a good profession (like mining or tailoring / blacksmithing) and start crafting and selling items; if you earn enough gold you can buy the ilevel 264 BoE items from the auction house
    Your best bet is gathering materials or farming some Frostweave cloths while waiting in the RDF queue. Also try to join groups for the weekly raid quest. And try to enter a guild that has other people leveling or preparing for raids.
    Oh nice I forgot you can buy stuff from the marketplace on Icecrown via vote points. Very nice this will help a ton I'm also a almost fresh new starting toon.

Thanks

5. you can farm enough gold for a battered hilt in a day, its a great ilvl251 weapon for pre raiding

6. Just get geared up in fos/pos, normal dungeons or buy rares and some cheap epics from ah, get ashen verdict ring and then start farming rdf hc. If you are playing tank/healer, you should be able to clear all hc dungeons in couple of hours and get yourself few pretty decent items for eots. Do this for 2 days and you can go in toc and, if lucky enought, get yourself ready for big bois league.

7. Problem is, with the best gear from hc dungeons and emblems of triumph you will be stuck at around 4.8k gs. Thats the situation my feral tank is in, you are too low to join icc (altough i tanked the first bosses in icc). You can join toc10, where the gear is not much of an upgrade so lets say you get to 4.9-5k. After that you are screwed, icc10 n requirements going for anywhere 5.5-5.8. ICC 25 goes for lower somehow but 5k still wont be enough. Your only hope will be TOC25 and with so few bosses your chances arent as great as one would imagine.

I've hit this barrier on a multiple toons, if you are in a good guild maybe they can carry in in a few alt runs. If not however, get ready to drop gold coz there is no other way to advance.

8. How do I join POS/FOS without a group? Ive only done it with my guild but Im not usually on when they run it.

9. Farm gold/ do rep Quest , earn around 30k to BOE gear from AH and rep gear.
    It's faster to earn 30k gold for gears to than run POS/FOS and these gear last longer. After reach 5kGS some how, you can join pug run for TOTC and many others easily.