1. Could I please have some help regarding the server?

Hello :) I'll just start off by saying I'm not very good at navigating websites, and I'm pretty new here, so if my questions are asked a lot or what I'm doing is annoying, I'm sorry, I just found out about this server and thought it sounded really cool and I've been trying to figure some stuff out but the Private Servers subreddit wont let me post because my account is too new.

Anyways, I just have a few questions... 4 to be exact. To simplify them all, it would be:

1) How is the activity here? Will I be able to find dungeon groups, all hours of the day/night, and different varieties of active guilds?

2) Is this server pay to win at all? (I know from experience this must be a touchy subject, but, I mean no offence.) I don't enjoy playing on servers where people can buy gear, of any kinds really. I don't care about cosmetics, but, if you can pay to have an advantage over another player... Just let me know now before I put my time in please. That being said I understand the appeal, and mean no offence, it's just not for me.

3) (I really mean no offence here!! I'm just new!) Is this a stable server? By that I mean, if I choose to invest and plan around a making a character really great over a long term, should I expect the server to be dead in a year or two?

4) Is all of the content working? By this I mean all of the quests are completable, and all bosses are lootable. I don't mind a little glitch or two but I don't like to leave things behind.

To anyone who decides to answer any of these, thanks, I really appreciate it this server seems great :D

2. 1) Active mainly around level 80, there is no Dungeon Finder so you can find some groups for lower-level dung but it takes some time

2) No gear shop, the only things you can pay for is mount/pets and gold (from other players)

3) Server is stable and seems to carry a faire amount of pop, it's not the most populated but people don't leave

4) Some quests are buggy, but most of the 80's raid/dung are OK
    Edited: September 12, 2017 Reason: missing text

3. wow, great :D Thanks. This server sounds perfect, I'm DLing now! Excited :DD

4. hey! I have also kind of recently started here and I have to say it is a great server! I had a blast levelling through all content and with abit of time/effort I managed to do most dungeons levelling up. Once you hit 80 there will be abit of a barrier for joining raids and you will have to take a while gearing up. But it's not hard because you can't get items from the shop, there are actually loads of people running dungeons to gear up! Overall I have to say this is an excellent server and really enjoyable, also a lot of good people here.
    So welcome to lordaeron and GL HF!

5. Welcome! I am coming back to Loarderon after about a year, even though I didn't even reach max lvl xD. Anyway, happy to see that it is still alive and well!

6. I haven't played in a while since most of my friends quit, but my experience was nice while it lasted. I've meant to resume my activity in Lordaeron but I'm just waiting for that little spark to become a fire out of control...