1. So I'm having a problem.

I'm the type of person who loves all classes and I want to play em all but I'm just at a crossroads.
    I'm looking to purchase a toon off of trade for the 3rd time. My problem is Idk what I want to play. I played a mage, rogue, and lock.
    I'm looking for something fun but can make decent money at professions. I'm aiming towards Hunter, another mage, or warrior.
    In your opinions what do you think would be more fun? Pve mostly with a little pvp peppered in a bit.

2. Paladin suck ball in TBC. Only good to heal Main tank or Tank Aoe Pack mobs.

Hunter highest PVE dps, but suck ball in PVP.

Hunter best farmer also.

3. Go hunter!
    You can solo farm, great pve dps and if played right an unstoppable pvp machine.

Hunter has only one drawback - extremely high skill ceiling for pvp.

4. I'm the type of person who loves all classes and I want to play em all but I'm just at a crossroads.
    I'm looking to purchase a toon off of trade for the 3rd time. My problem is Idk what I want to play. I played a mage, rogue, and lock.
    I'm looking for something fun but can make decent money at professions. I'm aiming towards Hunter, another mage, or warrior.
    In your opinions what do you think would be more fun? Pve mostly with a little pvp peppered in a bit.

I dont get what class has to do with professions? Anyhow, both hunters and mages pull sick dps and i guess they are fun to play. Probably mage more than hunter just cause of spec diversity. Also frost mage is crazy aoe farmer.

5. I'd go fury warrior for pve because the others only use one key/spell. And arms for pvp.

6. Hunter has only one drawback - extremely high skill ceiling for pvp.
    Like what clicking 1 button ? hahaha