1. Group Levelling

Hello everyone.

I wanted to get your opinion on levelling with friends. While I understand it is usually better to level with no more than one other (think there is exp reduction), i have 2 friends who haven't played before that might be joining me on an adventure. Anyways. I wanted your opinion on both levelling with one other vs. two others (so a group of 2 vs. 3). Curious as to what classes you would choose that complement each other, taking professions into consideration. Ideally, I would like the group to be as self-proficient as possible (i.e. able to make own gear/glyphs/etc; able to easily form groups for instances (tank and healer)).

Tl;dr form a group of two or three toons that are self-reliant.

2. I would go for paladin tank with JC/mining, priest healer with tailoring/enchanting and Druid dps with Leatherworking/skinning. Would be a nice group for leveling and doing dungeons.

3. I would go for paladin tank with JC/mining, priest healer with tailoring/enchanting and Druid dps with Leatherworking/skinning. Would be a nice group for leveling and doing dungeons.
    So you wouldn't suggest that everyone be in the same armour type so only one person would have to worry about making armour? I know you generally don't want the same armour group as there will be competition, but that will die out in later levels when roles are decided and the range of gear expands (e.g. plate with int stats).

So for example, 1 warrior and 2 paladins. Spec doesn't overly matter but at some point one pally would go holy, while prot would be decided by the other pally and the warrior. For professions, one would go mining/blacksmithing (that's armour and weapons for everyone to help fill in gaps), while the another goes herb/inscription for glyphs. For the third, they can go with either jc for gems and gold making, engineering for fun gadgets, alchemy for pots, or tailoring for bags, and basically use the mats that the other two farms for their professions.

Thoughts?

4. ^ Crafted armour is generally worse than dungeon loot. Also, you pretty much suggested the same thing as Airwalker with the disadvantage of having compete for gear through the lower levels. Diversity is always a boon!

5. ^ Crafted armour is generally worse than dungeon loot. Also, you pretty much suggested the same thing as Airwalker with the disadvantage of having compete for gear through the lower levels. Diversity is always a boon!
    Only in the fact that there would be a tank, healer, and dps. Was interested in the thought of everything being the same armour type So that crafted gear could full in the gaps (especially at lower levels). Main benefit of that is that others could focus on other professions such as inscription or alchemy of engineering without being left behind a bit (I'm sure it wouldn't make that much of a difference).

On a side note, what is one of the better healers for low levels?