1. I think if they would release Warglaives they would earn that amount that they havent earned since server open. DST Scales with equip, that means if someone low will buy it, he will be still low ... the best scaling it has on T6/BOJ/ZA Rogues/warriors, maybe Enhas, but enha shaman has better thinkets to wear :)

2. I think if they would release Warglaives they would earn that amount that they havent earned since server open. DST Scales with equip, that means if someone low will buy it, he will be still low ... the best scaling it has on T6/BOJ/ZA Rogues/warriors, maybe Enhas, but enha shaman has better thinkets to wear :)
    Scaling like you're suggesting works this way for all gear, not just DST. I find it strange you need to mention specificially that DST scales with equip, as if other gear doesn't.

3. I think, this topic is about DST, not about '' other gear ''. Indeed... the haste is the best scaling stat if you wouldnt know... 200 str on KZ warrior and SWP doesnt have so big differences as 200 haste on KZ and SWP warrior. Do wtf you mentioned other gear if we talking about DST... still dont get it. If you wanted to be smart.. try another thread. thank you

4. I think, this topic is about DST, not about '' other gear ''. Indeed... the haste is the best scaling stat if you wouldnt know... 200 str on KZ warrior and SWP doesnt have so big differences as 200 haste on KZ and SWP warrior. Do wtf you mentioned other gear if we talking about DST... still dont get it. If you wanted to be smart.. try another thread. thank you
    200 STR is worth more than 200 Haste in Sunwell gear for a Warrior. Yes haste gains value relative to other stats with more gear for a Warrior, but for a Rogue due to all the Haste gear on Sunwell it actively drops relative to other stats, easily seen by the stat weights shown on Elitist Jerks.

In terms of dps value, all items provide more dps when the rest of the gearset is stronger.
    Edited: September 18, 2017

5. I meant like if we take amount of strength that boost DPS for 50 on T4 gear for example, and convert this into haste value on T4 that boost DPS for 50 too, in sunwell gear, that amount of haste that gained 50DPS in T4 gain 300 in SWP, and that amount of strength that gained 50 DPS for T4 gain 200 DPS in SWP for example .. Excuse my low english I hope you understand.

6. Not sure where you are getting your numbers from, but haste doesn't outscale strength.

If what you are trying to say is, that the relative value of haste goes up, as you get more gear, that is true. So does every other stat. That's what SegaRally is saying. Haste is not special in that regard.

Higher crit = higher strength value, higher strength = higher crit value etc. Haste is really not any different.

The easiest VERY simplified way to look at it is, that 1% haste means 1% more white damage, so ofcourse if your white swing DPS is 100 and you get 10% haste you'll do 110 white swing DPS, if you do 200 DPS and get 10% haste you do 220. Meaning that haste scaled relative to your other stats giving a higher numerical DPS increase, but it is STILL "only" a 10% increase.

But again, all the stats work like this (aside from hit which also has some negative scaling with heroic strike to subtract from its increasing value), just not as simplified, and hit for instance scales negatively with the amount of rage we gain.

At the core of his argument is the fact, that DST is insane, because it's overvalued for a t4 item. Simply put, it's not because it's a haste proc it's insane. If it was crit or strength/agi proccing like this it would be equally good. - if adjusted for stat weights.
    Edited: September 19, 2017

7. What he wants to say is that haste is a stat that scales through percentage of your current dps, whereas strength value is not. While 1 strength will always be a stronger dps output than 1 haste, haste value increase a lot more with gear (because more gear = more dps) than strength does (mainly because at first haste is complete crap).

But anyway this isnt the topic to debate this since Mercy stated that its power was not the issue, but it was merely a rarity issue (relative to how sought it is).

8. going to bump this thread to keep it active for warmane staff to read. thihih

9. going to bump this thread to keep it active for warmane staff to read. thihih
    Don't you think they know exactly what they're doing? Hanging on mother's apron won't do anything.

10. going to bump this thread to keep it active for warmane staff to read. thihih

11. Don't you think they know exactly what they're doing? Hanging on mother's apron won't do anything.
    There is no need to type stuff like that.. DST will be on the store when the time is rigth. Be patient meanwhile then

12. What he wants to say is that haste is a stat that scales through percentage of your current dps, whereas strength value is not. While 1 strength will always be a stronger dps output than 1 haste, haste value increase a lot more with gear (because more gear = more dps) than strength does (mainly because at first haste is complete crap).

But anyway this isnt the topic to debate this since Mercy stated that its power was not the issue, but it was merely a rarity issue (relative to how sought it is).
    That's true to an extent, but when haste is stacked with itself the opposite happens as it by default increases the value of Crit/AP, causing them to increase in value relative to the value of Haste. All the stats interact multiplicatively with each other and additive with themselves, aside from Armor Ignore which gains in a logarithmical fashion with itself.
    Edited: September 20, 2017

13. FFS im rogue got over 30k gold 2.8gs many coin's and all what i want to say NO DST TILL SWP GONNA B CLEARED BY SOME GUILD AS FIRST ( Same as sextans , tsunami etc BIS item's for class in STORE at begin of STORE is fcking ******ed it's suicide for server population , GZ for admins for SMART CHOOSE & THX.
    EOT.
    Greetings.

14. FFS im rogue got over 30k gold 2.8gs many coin's and all what i want to say NO DST TILL SWP GONNA B CLEARED BY SOME GUILD AS FIRST ( Same as sextans , tsunami etc BIS item's for class in STORE at begin of STORE is fcking ******ed it's suicide for server population , GZ for admins for SMART CHOOSE & THX.
    EOT.
    Greetings.
    You really didn't even make it clear what side of the fence you're on here.

First 12345 ... Last