1. This is clearly not the only incentive to do this raid since you can find healers and casters willing to do it.

People do not stop playing because they have nothing to do after buying their gear (you dont play content to get gear, you get gear to play content), they leave because its a private server and thats what people do on private servers, they just one day vanish into thin air. Ask any guild that has cleared SSC on the server, how many player from their first 25man are still raiding. Number is most likely not be higher than 10 (or even less).

At the moment its not a real issue because they are as many guild disbanding due to poor management (switch to 25man, having everyone progress on their attunements) than player leaving progressing guilds, so these guilds have raid ready players to chose from. But once you'll hit T6, this pool of player you can chose from will become smaller and smaller, because guilds that have been through T5 will likely stick around. So now you have players leaving but you cant replace them with other geared players, so you get new players. But these new player have crap gear so you have to gear them. This where the store comes in handy and actually IS healthy for the server : its a catchup mechanic. Because what do you think happens when you have to keep going back to old content to gear new players ? Your current roster leave, that's what happens.

Now to get on DST on the DST topic, its not as much that I want it to be on the store, I just feel it needs to be there if healer / tank / caster also have all their gear available. Eye of Quagmire is as sought, rare and BiS as DST, but its on a daily 5 man reset and in the store, whereas DST is on a weekly reset for 25 people, therefore it jusy feels like its not as rare/sought. I just want all class to be equals, not having DST is just hurting melee even more on an expansion that is already caster friendly.
    This. This by all means.

2. I did read your post and this sentence [ Just fix gruul loot table to drop 2 items + 2 tokens and everything would be fine ] was the only one that made sense of it.

And you used exactly that as if the rest of your post was someone else talking. Pathetic...
    Stop being a butthurt and stfu. Nobody cares about your opinion. You're probably some braindead caster.

DST should be released later, I agree. But the price shouldn't be too high just because people hype about it.

A DST won't add too much to the raid dps. Melee dps is already crap. Adding a lil bit of power to it won't hurt the server, trust me.

People who are tired of farming gruul every week for one single item that won't ever drop are also likely to leave. It's really frustrating to have no spot in a raid just because your dps is ****. It makes no sense not to release it. Doesn't matter wether it's BiS or not. Now shut the **** up and keep it for yourself.

3. Oh, boy, a fun post! Finally!
    Stop being a butthurt
    What makes you think I'm butthurt? Haha, no.
    Nobody cares about your opinion.
    Says who?
    You're probably some braindead caster.
    Actually, I'm a main warrior.

the price shouldn't be too high just because people hype about it.
    That's not the reason.

A DST won't add too much to the raid dps. Melee dps is already crap. Adding a lil bit of power to it won't hurt the server, trust me.
    That's not the point.

People who are tired of farming gruul every week for one single item that won't ever drop are also likely to leave. It's really frustrating to have no spot in a raid just because your dps is ****.
    You mean, like it was on retail? They're free to leave.
    It makes no sense not to release it.
    "Nobody cares about your opinion"
    Doesn't matter wether it's BiS or not.
    That's actually what matters the most.

"Now shut the **** up and keep it for yourself."

First ... 678