1. im on side of server population! if admins wanna kill the server go on it and add DST to the store, my guild got 6/6 ssc 2/4 TK but we still farming T4 cuz many ppl are not donating and they still need tokens like t4 legs / shoulder's , w'r killing grull and magd in 1 hour 10 mins smth like that, u know why? becouse GEARED ppl going on grull and magd to get DST or Ring from Magd , immagine what will happens when they add dst to the store and every single item of t4 content , ppl will stop help other ppl cuz they gonna BUY it on store and nobody gonna give a fck about these ppl who don't wanna donate they will say " ***it im not going raid today, can buy it on store " 2nd - ppl who dont wanna donate and keep server population at good level , what they will say? " ****it nobody wanna help me to gear up, im leaving the server ". Understand it some item's like DST , Tsunami Talisman , Sextans , Blackened Naaru Sliver , sunfire robe , Cursed Vision of Sargeras , The Skull of Gul'dan , Memento of Tyrande etc... etc... ( SHOULD NEVER BEEN ADDED INTO STORE !!! ) i don't have any problem with donation , just consider the fact BIS item's in ITEM STORE WILL KILL THE SERVER POPULATION , for me item store is np even like it but with 1 simply rule - NO BIS ITEM'S, otherwise server will die.
    And to the admin's donation's should give ppl possibility to skip some part of grinding but IT'S TBC not a WOTLK, my advice for admin's is - DO NOT EVER ADD BIS ITEMS TO THE STORE , and server will b healthly.

Thanks for attention sorry for my grammar.
    Best regards & remember don't kill the server cuz of GREED.
    Edited: September 21, 2017

2. Hmm weird how Iceking has pop of 12k + and has everysingle item in store....Obviously killed the Realm.. JK.

3. WOTLK community is totally diffirent then TBC community, but u don't understand that fact, i played vanilla , tbc , wotlk , cata and panda at global & private server's so trust me i know what im saying.

4. Yeah right.Welcome to Warmane FYI.

5. If they would invent legendaries in shop like Warglaives for example... there would be half of the server fullfilled by rogues with green eq and warglaives, so sucky

6. They said they will,but dont expect price to be available "for those half rogues on server".

7. I already have the coins for my glaives whenever they are release. The hard part will be holding on to them in the meanwhile. lol

8. **** Battle for Mount Hyjal is scheduled for release on Medivh and Outland on September 27, 2017 at 9:00 server time. The attunement will be unlocked at the same time. ********

Its safe to say that DST will be released at the same time as Battle of mount hyjal's opening, I want to thank everyone who took thier time to reply to this thead. We have finally done it.

Please do NOT reply to this thread about dislike's towards new raid content allready being released.

There is another thread for that here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=366916

9. As much as I would like it to be true I havnt seen anything to confirm that DST will be releasd with Hyjal

10. As much as I would like it to be true I havnt seen anything to confirm that DST will be releasd with Hyjal
    The devs did say a few weeks ago they were going to re-evaluate DST in a few weeks, which kinda also lines up with this Hyjal announcement. It's not unreasonable to think that DST would be added in the coming weeks. That said I am against it being added, even though I'm a peasant who still does not have it (because it doesn't drop).

11. Ya it looks to be added with this sudden Hyjal announcement. Anyway I welcome the addition, at a cheap price too so it's fair among all roles, nothing being super rare or hard to get that is - TBC in '17.

12. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...ont=slab&csz=1

Kinda wanted to create a GIF ... but i am not that pro, I will pay 500 g to the first player to create a gif with my link. Pm me in private whisper after you have linked the gif on the thread.
    Edited: September 27, 2017

13. With the release of Hyjal, guilds focus will shift from helping melee get DST to T5 farm and more T6 progress. All the more reason to add it to the store since with less and less guild running Gruul, the number of DST drop per month will decrease while the demand will stay the same.

While healer / tank and casters were willing to help clear Gruul, it will change now that they have to clear both T5 raid in a week and still progress in Hyjal.

You (the staff) said in another post that you believed that each new tier should be released alongside a new arena season (4 tiers, 4 season), the main reason probably being the balance between PvP players and PvE players. Therefore I know you care about balance between players, and how is the separation PvP/PvE any different than Melee/Caster, fairness would be to have all players have access to the same content/tools.

Your ealier argument was that it was still very sought, and yes that is true. But is it a reason to not release it on the store ? I know many items on the store that while not being as emblematic were as sought and rare as DST, and yet they were added in the store. And the main reason DST is so emblematic is because melee lack good alternatives in terms of trinket because all melee dps is based on white hit (that benefits from DST haste), while caster have all their own specific way of doing damage (DoTs gaining only from SP, long cast with high SP coefficient gaining from SP and Haste , short cast with low SP coefficient gaining from crit), increasing the pool of trinkets caster can chose from (even though each caster only has so many viable trinkets, they are different for each caster), meaning they do not all need the same trinkets.

At the moment, not having DST in the store means not being able to get it since pugs are scarce, full of melee and guilds will stop running Gruul to focus on T5 and T6.

I, once again am humbly asking you to reconsider your decision and release it as soon as possible.

14. Been doing gruul every week since release. For the first time I missed gruul today with my guild, and gues what.. DST dropped and it went to a trial.
    ( was reserved for me as an officer Rogue ) but nono... first time miss raid and karma hits my ***.

Please release it :D!

First ... 23456 ... Last