1. 100% right.

DST is bis for most melee classes throughout the expansion. This would kind of be the same as releasing glaives to store after Sunwell is released. It's just not going to happen... I hope.

For one, I am glad I got the DST. :)

Love,
    Quimby
    I too agree it shouldn't be released at least before Illidan dies (along with T5 if things would go as it did with T4 in the store). The issue here though is that it's been promised to be released and some people (not me luckily) have already got their coins ready through different means. Fixing the drops would be a welcome addition though (2 random epics | Source: https://youtu.be/Rg4x9CRk4TA?t=393). Also as a related matter, note how Kungen takes around 6500-7000 dmg at 12 Stacks while our tanks take about 12k per hit. :)

https://youtu.be/U2CvVWuiNQE?t=461
    https://youtu.be/MnyHbTZlOWo?t=401

2 more videos showing 2 random epics should drop and not one (Not sure whats up with 1 tier token dropping for Nihilum).
    Edited: October 9, 2017

2. Less downtime on Slam? As a Fury Warrior?... Aside from the fact that Haste in effect reduces Slam dps efficiency, Fury Warriors don't use Slam.
    The fact you dont know 2.5s attack speed (after buff) is the smoothest rotation as a slam main spec warrior (disregarding dps gain) is kind of worrying

3. The fact you dont know 2.5s attack speed (after buff) is the smoothest rotation as a slam main spec warrior (disregarding dps gain) is kind of worrying
    Ahh yes because it's always an attractive prospect to potentially reduce dps for a subjective "smoothness" in rotation, I mean it has nothing to do with what I actually said and does not change the objective fact of what I was saying, but sure I will agree I didn't take into account your personal subjective feeling on "smoothness"

And It's fantastic that you assume so much about me with so little to go on, it's almost as if you have nothing to add to the discussion so have to resort to trying to discredit people based on unsupported assumptions that you have fabricated entirely from your imagination. Please do go on and tell me more.

I suppose you will be "slightly worried" after reading this post, to discover that your subjective opinions are not credited as fact!

Edit : To post my subjective opinion that I will push as fact though, anything faster than 2.7s is a detriment.. I suppose I should feel worried you didn't know that, oh master of smooth. If you choose to reply to this, I will explain to you objectively with facts why you are wrong.

4. I just realized you were the guy that should have been in my forum blacklist for talking out of the wrong orifice of the human body. A wrong has been corrected.

To anyone that is interesting on this specific (off topic) problem, what he is saying is basically BL and haste pot (not even together) are a dps loss for slam warrior because he doesnt understand the concept of adapating your rotation to your attack speed (you dont even need to adapt anything above 2.5). I encourage you to all create your own excel and see what rotation pulls out the more dps depending on the different attack speed buff you get. You will see that 2.5s is the one with the better gcd / swing interaction leading to optimal use (and therefore dps) of all your abilities

5. I just realized you were the guy that should have been in my forum blacklist for talking out of the wrong orifice of the human body. A wrong has been corrected.

To anyone that is interesting on this specific (off topic) problem, what he is saying is basically BL and haste pot (not even together) are a dps loss for slam warrior because he doesnt understand the concept of adapating your rotation to your attack speed (you dont even need to adapt anything above 2.5). I encourage you to all create your own excel and see what rotation pulls out the more dps depending on the different attack speed buff you get. You will see that 2.5s is the one with the better gcd / swing interaction leading to optimal use (and therefore dps) of all your abilities
    I was hoping you would figure this out yourself, but here you go.. Enjoy feeling stupid.

0.0s - Auto
    0.0s - Slam
    0.5s - Auto timer begins
    1.5s - GCD ends
    1.5 - MS/WW cast
    3s - GCD Ends
    3s - Auto (@2.5 speed)

Congrats you are playing with 0ms latency and 0 ms delay between auto and Slam... Congrats on achieving the impossible. As for adapting rotation, what the hell does dropping Slam from the rotation have to do with making "Slam" smoother? You do it every post, you pull assumptions out of your imagination and try to pin them on people, I fully understand Arms..

You know the Warrior sheet that is going around and being used? Yeah, I was the guy who made it, who did all the proc testing, all the calculations, all the stat weighting.

6. This would kind of be the same as releasing glaives to store after Sunwell is released.
    That's not even REMOTELY close to the same thing, are you nuts?

7. That's not even REMOTELY close to the same thing, are you nuts?
    It is. DST is BiS for most melee classes throughout the expansion, as he said. Releasing it on the shop right now would be nonsense. Its only competitors, yet still weaker than it, are Blackened Naaru Sliver (SWP), Madness of the Betrayer (BT) and Shard of Contempt (MgT). None of these 3 instances is even close to being released. So it makes no sense to release DST either because it would LITERALLY be a case of P2W.

8. It is. DST is BiS for most melee classes throughout the expansion, as he said. Releasing it on the shop right now would be nonsense. Its only competitors, yet still weaker than it, are Blackened Naaru Sliver (SWP), Madness of the Betrayer (BT) and Shard of Contempt (MgT). None of these 3 instances is even close to being released. So it makes no sense to release DST either because it would LITERALLY be a case of P2W.
    If they want that why don't they remove it completely from the loot table? Right now only very very lucky people have that item and that applies only for that item... Just fix gruul loot table to drop 2 items + 2 tokens and everything would be fine. I wouldnt mind leading a PUG every week for a chance at DST but not as it is as the drop chance is insanely low. Don't have to say that i haven't seen a single drop of it and I made account on 21st of May and killed gruul god knows how many times.

9. If they want that why don't they remove it completely from the loot table? Right now only very very lucky people have that item and that applies only for that item... Just fix gruul loot table to drop 2 items + 2 tokens and everything would be fine. I wouldnt mind leading a PUG every week for a chance at DST but not as it is as the drop chance is insanely low. Don't have to say that i haven't seen a single drop of it and I made account on 21st of May and killed gruul god knows how many times.
    2 epics + 1 token and not 2 epics and 2 tokens

10. Yeah, the 2 tokens was changed later (2.4?). But it was always 2 epics.

Suppose I'll leave this one here while at it: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/52781
    Edited: October 10, 2017

11. If they want that why don't they remove it completely from the loot table? Right now only very very lucky people have that item and that applies only for that item... Just fix gruul loot table to drop 2 items + 2 tokens and everything would be fine. I wouldnt mind leading a PUG every week for a chance at DST but not as it is as the drop chance is insanely low. Don't have to say that i haven't seen a single drop of it and I made account on 21st of May and killed gruul god knows how many times.
    Your post really makes no sense. Why would they remove it from the loot table? And why do you think DST's drop chance is lower than retail? Just because you got unlucky? Just stop crying and keep farming Gruul. DST is the main thing keeping Gruul relevant.

12. Your post really makes no sense. Why would they remove it from the loot table? And why do you think DST's drop chance is lower than retail? Just because you got unlucky? Just stop crying and keep farming Gruul. DST is the main thing keeping Gruul relevant.
    Did you even read my post? Gruul should drop 2 (two) instead of 1(one) item. If you don't see how that change would improve the drop rate then I have nothing more to say to you. Why should Gruul (and Gruul only) still be relevant to me and my guild when we are 5/5 Hyjal?

And as you can see from my previous post I do want to keep farming it, but with a normal chance. It's way too much RNG based right now. I haven't even seen it drop once in over 4 months period, so I should keep farming Gruul for a year and hope for a drop? The trinket is not THAT good.
    Edited: October 10, 2017

13. Did you even read my post? Gruul should drop 2 (two) instead of 1(one) item. If you don't see how that change would improve the drop rate then I have nothing more to say to you. Why should Gruul (and Gruul only) still be relevant to me and my guild when we are 5/5 Hyjal?

And as you can see from my previous post I do want to keep farming it, but with a normal chance. It's way too much RNG based right now. I haven't even seen it drop once in over 4 months period, so I should keep farming Gruul for a year and hope for a drop? The trinket is not THAT good.
    Because guilds on retail that cleared sunwell was still comming to gruul to dst.

14. I did read your post and this sentence [ Just fix gruul loot table to drop 2 items + 2 tokens and everything would be fine ] was the only one that made sense of it.

And you used exactly that as if the rest of your post was someone else talking. Pathetic...

15. Because guilds on retail that cleared sunwell was still comming to gruul to dst.
    The guild I was in didnt. And even if that was true thats even a stronger reason for gruul to drop 2 items.

First ... 5678 Last