1. So Apple just released thier new Iphone X - but where is DST?

Hello ! :)

We were told 3-4 weeks ago that you would reconsider releasing Dragonspine trophy warmane

What is the status, is it still to overpowered/rare to be released ?

Thanks

Best regards.
    Interflora/aconitum

2. Still rare, yes, and it's an incentive to go back to that content. Don't know when it would be added to the shop. Not until the next set of content is out though, at the very least.

3. So you are telling me its so OP that even with it available during the speedrun, none of the speedrunning guild took any melee in their raid ? Sounds like you are truly getting that blizzlike experience by ****ing melee in the ***. Remove caster's / healer's DST equivalent from the store or release DST. For example, Darkmoon Card: Vengeance is even more OP for tank (especially prot pally) than DST is for melee and yet it was available as soon as store opened (while maybe 2, 3 people AT MOST had it on the server). We are counting people with DST in the dozens (http://realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInf...OUT&item=28830, and this only account player who have been in a raid logged on the website), while other trinket, even being available in the store for 2 weeks do not reach these numbers (http://realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInf...OUT&item=28789, notice how many of those people got it in the last 2 weeks).

I'm humbly asking you to reconsider this decision, probably led by the popular belief that DST is OP because every physical class needs it, just like every caster class will need the Sextant. DST is not particularly rare, but everyone needs it so it takes a ****ing long *** time for everyone to get it. I thought this was the purpose of the store, remove some of the painful grinding to allow people to catch up, but without affecting progress in a dumb way. Making DST available in the store is exactly going along with the store philosophy.

edit: sorry for cursing, I'm just really salty at the moment

edit2: the incentive to come back to T4 will always be there as long as people need access for T5 and gear for reroll.
    Edited: September 13, 2017

4. So you are telling me its so OP that even with it available during the speedrun, none of the speedrunning guild took any melee in their raid ? Sounds like you are truly getting that blizzlike experience by ****ing melee in the ***. Remove caster's / healer's DST equivalent from the store or release DST. For example, Darkmoon Card: Vengeance is even more OP for tank (especially prot pally) than DST is for melee and yet it was available as soon as store opened (while maybe 2, 3 people AT MOST had it on the server). We are counting people with DST in the dozens (http://realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInf...OUT&item=28830, and this only account player who have been in a raid logged on the website), while other trinket, even being available in the store for 2 weeks do not reach these numbers (http://realmplayers.com/ItemUsageInf...OUT&item=28789, notice how many of those people got it in the last 2 weeks).
    Realmplayers item usage is definitely not accurate for this server, only a handful of people are uploading data and it requires them to target a person and for the person to be wearing the item at that time.

I think holding DST until at least T6 is the correct decision, it's a special item and in no way compareable to Darkmoon Cards (much much easier to obtain).

Any ETA on race change? Many people are looking forward to that after buying trade characters of the wrong race.

5. So you are telling me its so OP that even with it available during the speedrun, none of the speedrunning guild took any melee in their raid ? Sounds like you are truly getting that blizzlike experience by ****ing melee in the ***.
    It has nothing to do with how powerful it is, really. What matters more is how desired and sought after it is. Is it powerful? Perhaps. But what it definitely is: rare and popular.

6. I vote all the items from a raid is released when that equipment is released after the raid is on farm, simple as that.
    Or you can just call me in 2 years when the desirable items from BT/SWP comes out so I can chill on Icecrown from now on. I for one would not mind that.

7. Still rare, yes, and it's an incentive to go back to that content. Don't know when it would be added to the shop. Not until the next set of content is out though, at the very least.
    While i do understand your point of view, please take into consideration how actually frustrating this is for those who want it (im a caster so just drived by empathy here:P) considering its the only t4 item not released. Also considering its one single item that incentive to return to that content is extremely niched (also that incentive remains as long as T5 attunes remain).

Bring joy in the hearts of our physical dps friends :P #releaseDST

8. While i do understand your point of view, please take into consideration how actually frustrating this is for those who want it (im a caster so just drived by empathy here:P) considering its the only t4 item not released. Also considering its one single item that incentive to return to that content is extremely niched (also that incentive remains as long as T5 attunes remain).

What he said !!!! :D #RELEASETHEJOYPLEASE :D !!

9. While i do understand your point of view, please take into consideration how actually frustrating this is for those who want it (im a caster so just drived by empathy here:P) considering its the only t4 item not released. Also considering its one single item that incentive to return to that content is extremely niched (also that incentive remains as long as T5 attunes remain).

Dear god the server is already dead from the cash shop since everyone just buys their gear with money/gold and has nothing to do.
    What is so wrong with earning gear the old fashioned why?
    Why do you need EVERY SINGLE FKING ITEM on the cash shop to be satisfied?
    Like holy fk, do you people not realize you are killing the server with this pay to win gg ez game bullcrap?

>>"please take into consideration how actually frustrating this is for those who want it "
    This is what your entire argument sounds like...
    "please take in consideration those of us who are to lazy to play the game and want instant gratification now!!! because reasons!!!!"

Stop being so over entitled, it's on item, it's not on the store so that you have to actually play the fking game and form a raid to earn it.
    It's an incentive, it's there so people form raids and actually have an experience in the game.

Again, It's one item you can't buy from the shop, one item that you have to actually work for... and your whining about it!
    I don't understand the outrage against dst not being in the shop, it's basically the only thing keeping gruul pugs alive currently, something alot of people need.

10. This is clearly not the only incentive to do this raid since you can find healers and casters willing to do it.

People do not stop playing because they have nothing to do after buying their gear (you dont play content to get gear, you get gear to play content), they leave because its a private server and thats what people do on private servers, they just one day vanish into thin air. Ask any guild that has cleared SSC on the server, how many player from their first 25man are still raiding. Number is most likely not be higher than 10 (or even less).

At the moment its not a real issue because they are as many guild disbanding due to poor management (switch to 25man, having everyone progress on their attunements) than player leaving progressing guilds, so these guilds have raid ready players to chose from. But once you'll hit T6, this pool of player you can chose from will become smaller and smaller, because guilds that have been through T5 will likely stick around. So now you have players leaving but you cant replace them with other geared players, so you get new players. But these new player have crap gear so you have to gear them. This where the store comes in handy and actually IS healthy for the server : its a catchup mechanic. Because what do you think happens when you have to keep going back to old content to gear new players ? Your current roster leave, that's what happens.

Now to get on DST on the DST topic, its not as much that I want it to be on the store, I just feel it needs to be there if healer / tank / caster also have all their gear available. Eye of Quagmire is as sought, rare and BiS as DST, but its on a daily 5 man reset and in the store, whereas DST is on a weekly reset for 25 people, therefore it jusy feels like its not as rare/sought. I just want all class to be equals, not having DST is just hurting melee even more on an expansion that is already caster friendly.

11. This is clearly not the only incentive to do this raid since you can find healers and casters willing to do it.

People do not stop playing because they have nothing to do after buying their gear (you dont play content to get gear, you get gear to play content), they leave because its a private server and thats what people do on private servers, they just one day vanish into thin air. Ask any guild that has cleared SSC on the server, how many player from their first 25man are still raiding. Number is most likely not be higher than 10 (or even less).

At the moment its not a real issue because they are as many guild disbanding due to poor management (switch to 25man, having everyone progress on their attunements) than player leaving progressing guilds, so these guilds have raid ready players to chose from. But once you'll hit T6, this pool of player you can chose from will become smaller and smaller, because guilds that have been through T5 will likely stick around. So now you have players leaving but you cant replace them with other geared players, so you get new players. But these new player have crap gear so you have to gear them. This where the store comes in handy and actually IS healthy for the server : its a catchup mechanic. Because what do you think happens when you have to keep going back to old content to gear new players ? Your current roster leave, that's what happens.

Now to get on DST on the DST topic, its not as much that I want it to be on the store, I just feel it needs to be there if healer / tank / caster also have all their gear available. Eye of Quagmire is as sought, rare and BiS as DST, but its on a daily 5 man reset and in the store, whereas DST is on a weekly reset for 25 people, therefore it jusy feels like its not as rare/sought. I just want all class to be equals, not having DST is just hurting melee even more on an expansion that is already caster friendly.
    I hope warmane read this - i could't agree more with you man !!! :)

Crossing fingers for DST Release soon - my guild dont even clear gruul anymore becuase none of our casters or most the raid needs anything from there. So i am forced to pug to get that trinket that 10 + other players will need on as well because its a pug.

We need your assist on this Mercy ! :) Talk to your boys ! :P

12. I must agree with the posters above. If your goal on this server is to have a living PvE and PvP community, the items are needed. TBC was notorious for being very slow to recap once the later tier raids came. It was not until Sunwell came that fairly high level gear was made available for badges from the vendors.

13. While i do understand your point of view, please take into consideration how actually frustrating this is for those who want it (im a caster so just drived by empathy here:P) considering its the only t4 item not released. Also considering its one single item that incentive to return to that content is extremely niched (also that incentive remains as long as T5 attunes remain).

What is the stick without the carrot?

14. What is the stick without the carrot?
    Good point, explain now why I should stay or not go botting myself please. >.<

123 ... Last