1. New to WoW PH Player

Hi Guys

Im Dave and a newbie here in WoW. I already started playing WoW the past few days im starting to love it. My server is in Icecrown and im in Alliance because I really love Human Race. Hope to play with you guys soon and have raids together.

Btw I have a question, Im quite confused on what to main or focus build on my character. Because I want to play as Tanker, Thou I'm quite afraid it might loses the potential to farm items or mounts farm in dungeons due to lack of damage when I go Solo. So between the Paladin and Warrior, Which one would be the best class to play with 2 roles such as Tanker and Damager at the same time? Thank you for the opinions and advices in advance. Hope to see you guys soon.

2. Welcome!

I'm not sure if you are aware of the dual spec feature that was introduced in Wotlk. This basically allows you to switch between two different specs quite easily. This way you can for example have a paladin that has a tank as his main spec, and a dps or a healer as his off spec.

Now when it comes to choosing between paladin and warrior, i don't think you can go wrong with either of them, pick whichever you like better.

Enjoy your stay :)