1. Resto Dudu doubt (wotlk)

Guys Can someone tell me which trinkets are bis for a resto Druid. And also I have 40 coins so which one is item would u buy if u had the coins. Ty for ur reply.

2. hi, usually I go to this site to view BiS items : https://mesorchoo.com/gearlist/bis-restoration/

ok next...
    BiS trinket should be : Althos Abacus [http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50366] and Glowing Twilight Scale [http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=54589]

Althos Abacus is pretty much easy to access, it drops from Gunship of ICC 25 Heroic ; even pug alt run can do such encounter
    on the other hand GTS drops from RS 25, which is more difficult
    so, I'd recommend on GTS instead ; remember choose GTS the Heroic one [purchase for 23 coin - or even lower if you still have discount code]

so after purchasing GTS you will still have 17 coin and will be sitting duck unable to buy another BiS item, hence I recommend dont be rush, save that coin ; usually on Christmas we got event
    and you might be able to purchase another BiS item

IMHO :)

3. Umm I'm a little new to resto Druids so sorry for my noob questions. Umm is GTS actually good for Druids? Like it's for direct healing and we have more of HOTs. Will it proc for HOTs? And is it fine to instead buy sanguine silk robe chest cloth gear instead?

4. its good in pinch situations where you can proc it with regrowths and nourishes for an extra raid-wide healing hot, as well as the high raw spellpower on the trinket, which is more important imo. as for the bis list, use professor's bloodied smock and boots of unnatural growth over what that website states, as well as the cloth RS bracers over the leather ones. Better overall stats (spirit > crit) and better gem slots.

5. Does Healing over time work when gts is active? Or only nourish and healing touch and regrowth?

6. GTS active doesnt proc from HoT
    only direct healing can proc it ; such as Nourish , Healing Touch (use Nature Focus for instant cast), Tranq (heal your party only - but the proc can heal raid wide near your party), and Swiftmend

regarding proc
    both Abacus and GTS proc is kinda meh and situational
    Abacus albeit with its "smart" healing ends up into mostly overheal

they are BiS coz they provide the most spell power which we need for our main heal, i.e. Rejuvenation
    Edited: September 14, 2017

7. If the trinket isn't that great... Then isn't it more worth it to donate for the sanguine silk robes as it gives more spell power overall? I just don't wanna waste these coins so sorry for asking again and again. Ty for the reply

8. If the trinket isn't that great... Then isn't it more worth it to donate for the sanguine silk robes as it gives more spell power overall? I just don't wanna waste these coins so sorry for asking again and again. Ty for the reply
    In that case I would get a weapon. (LK 1h healing mace as it gives slightly more sp with offhand than lk staff - which on the other hand provides more regen and stamina) You can get 2 trinkets with sligtly less sp quite easily.

9. Umm actually I will be doing the valanyr quest chain for the weapon. So I prefer getting a bis gear which won't get replaced at all. So which would y'all prefer?

10. If the trinket isn't that great... Then isn't it more worth it to donate for the sanguine silk robes as it gives more spell power overall? I just don't wanna waste these coins so sorry for asking again and again. Ty for the reply
    the "not so great" topic is referred to its proc, on the other hand its spell power bonus is the BiS one

Umm actually I will be doing the valanyr quest chain for the weapon. So I prefer getting a bis gear which won't get replaced at all. So which would y'all prefer?
    sanguine silk robes (both N/HC one) should be easier to access
    meanwhile offhand Sundial Eternal Dusk (dropped from Sindi) is much harder to access , it can pair well with several other 1 hand item such as : Trauma , LK caster mace, ICC 10 healing dagger Midnight Sun

11. the "not so great" topic is referred to its proc, on the other hand its spell power bonus is the BiS one
    sanguine silk robes (both N/HC one) should be easier to access
    meanwhile offhand Sundial Eternal Dusk (dropped from Sindi) is much harder to access , it can pair well with several other 1 hand item such as : Trauma , LK caster mace, ICC 10 healing dagger Midnight Sun
    Yes if you plant to get valanyr sometime (far in the future), I would decide between Sundial, or any of the RS HC items (wrist/trinket) - the biggest boost is the weapon, after that it is a coin toss - since they give you about the same boost (but chests are easilly accesible in both 10m and 25m ICC and 2 decent enough sp trinkets as well) -> I would probably go for RS wrists or sundial (but sundial is easier to get).