1. Refund Honor pvp neck please

Hi gm I just bought the wrong neck for my resto druid by missclicking ... Is there any way to get the good one or a refund that would be great I farmed bgs all the day for buying the wrong one ... Thank you for your comprehension :)

2. Forum mods can't help you. Write an ingame ticket.

3. ingame says they can't refund him... i was believing it is this real?

always spent money here because i believed that if anything would happen to me like that i would get help from ingame to replace items or help me with my errors.

we talking 15k honor... let alone the marks. really?

4. Hi gm I just bought the wrong neck for my resto druid by missclicking ... Is there any way to get the good one or a refund that would be great I farmed bgs all the day for buying the wrong one ... Thank you for your comprehension :)
    The only way you can refund it is by selling it to a vendor, in case it has been bought less than 2 hours ago.
    We do not give support to this.

ingame says they can't refund him... i was believing it is this real?

always spent money here because i believed that if anything would happen to me like that i would get help from ingame to replace items or help me with my errors.

we talking 15k honor... let alone the marks. really?
    You believed wrong. Nowhere it says we'll babysit players from buying the wrong items in-game. I believe not even the retail support does that. Our GMs have enough work to do going after bots, hacks, and other rule-breakers. You can even return the item to a vendor in-game on your own if you misbought it. Besides, a player could attempt to scam and get a refund from an item he purchased long before he contacted the GM.

5. The only way you can refund it is by selling it to a vendor, in case it has been bought less than 2 hours ago.
    We do not give support to this.
    You probably never touched TBC - but it does NOT have this mechanic.

You believed wrong. Nowhere it says we'll babysit players from buying the wrong items in-game. I believe not even the retail support does that. Our GMs have enough work to do going after bots, hacks, and other rule-breakers. You can even return the item to a vendor in-game on your own if you misbought it. Besides, a player could attempt to scam and get a refund from an item he purchased long before he contacted the GM.
    Wrong. This mechanic was implemented (in patch 3.3?) precisely because Blizzard realized it was needed. Before that, it was common practise to refund accidentally bought items. It even got to the point where people would buy an item the day before the arena season ended, got one more flush (800+ points) and then refunded the item to start the next season with more than 5000 arena points. People did something similar when Wrath launched to get arena points back and tried with the new mechanic cross-season as well.

I fondly remember returning the wrong bracers I had bought by accident. The GM said he first had to confirm it was a recent buy, then made me destroy it before returning the honor/marks to me. I probably still have a screenshot of that, because the guy made a typo and I hadn't been sure GM weren't just bots until that point.

6. June 1, 2020  
    well its ****ing bugged my guy, you cant get refunds of honor items, when you righclick nothing happens