1. T10 2/5 with 3/5 pvp

hi, style here again, i was thinking how good is T10 set pieces and 3/5...
    currently i have normal T10 shoulders and headpiece, i was thinking of running 3/5 WF pieces (legs/gloves/chest) since they dont require u to get alot of rating, and T10 normal sh and head for divine storm reset proc, and socketing some resil instead of crit to get 1k 1,1k resil.
    but im not sure if its viable and useful for non arena pvp, and whether i will loose alot of dps, on the other hand we have paladin who is deffensevily capable of surviving rather long enough even without proper resil, so im kinda wondering whether i should go for 2/5 lightsworn and 3/5 wf with full wrathful offset except 1 ring 2 trinks and wep which are PVE, and whether i should resocket to get more resil when i get the 2/5

2. If you're not going into arena with that setup, you'll be just fine using it. For gems, just get enough resilience to make yourself feel tough enough to kill things before you die. If you find you die too fast, gem for more.

3. Nah, you're better off using PvP pieces, the Divine Storm reset isn't worth it. I main a pala for a very long time, in Wotlk they especially have a hard time vs Caster classes and kiters, so you don't really need the "DPS Boost" if any. Go for pvp set for more resil and tanky feel imo, I'm full WF Ret pala sitting at almost 1200 Resilience, damage is good and so is survivalability.

4. The thing about t10 bonus in PvP is that its only really strong if you can stick to your target for long periods of time. When you face a player or team that will kite you, it's just not gonna proc much. For this reason I only use it in bgs or maybe sometimes in 2s when I'm playing with a healer.