1. Account banned

I never use the hacker tool to bot and sell coins, golds. And just banned with suspect activity, I do not understand banned with which reason.

2. Well same here. But i am waiting for STUFF reply to my ticket. I would ask how is it called your ban?

3. https://www.warmane.com/account/support > "create ticket" > "ban appeal"

If you can not open that kind of ticket then contact [email protected]

4. I have been banned and can not login to my game. I went to "create ticket" and it says I have no bans to file for. How do I find out what I did? and how do I file an appeal if it will not allow me?

5. I can not send ticket when I use ban appeal. banned for no reason I did not use any program ever Boting pls help

6. I played earlier today and logged out to play other games. Tried to log in some minutes ago just to see i got IP banned for 'Advertising' and now I can't even write a ticket? great server 10/10

7. I played earlier today and logged out to play other games. Tried to log in some minutes ago just to see i got IP banned for 'Advertising' and now I can't even write a ticket? great server 10/10

8. just like me i got that ban IP yesterday :/

9. what can i do now ?

hey guys i get Banned ninja loot in raid , but i am not raid leader and the item was for healer my MS we roll and i get 2end in roll and the first one was druid was healer too but MS roll dps and i get item he report me to GM and i get banned.( item was ringe from OS 25)

10. Hello i want to conact a gm my ip and account is perma banned due to suspcicious activity and i dont know the reason i dont use hacks or something plz gm i want answers

11. Hello i want to conact a gm my ip and account is perma banned due to suspcicious activity and i dont know the reason i dont use hacks or something plz gm i want answers
    Did you even read this thread before posting?

Check this out few posts above: