1. Mists of Pandaria Horde Levelling Guide

Hello there!
    I have been playing on this realm for quite some time,probably around launch of the realm.
    I am making this guide trying to help new players level through zones.Keep in mind that this is my order of leveling through zones.
    This is horde only,we discussed this idea on Frostwolf discord and someone will probably make one for the Alliance.
    Let's begin!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level 1-10
    Basically you will be staying in your starting zone since most of the quests are working.
    Goblins will have a harder time getting out of their starting zone since it takes around 3-4 hours of finishing all the quests.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Level 10-20
    At level 10,the safest bet is going to Orgrimmar(do not forget to set your hearthstone at innkeeper in Orgrimmar) then flying to azshara using flight travel.I always level there and it is smooth and quick!
    Other options:
    As Tauren,Northern Barrens are an option.
    As Blood Elf,you should go to Ghostlands.
    Level 20-25
    Ashenvale,no questions,most of the quests are working,leveling is smooth and fast same as Azshara.You could probably stay here till lvl 27 and make it easier in the next zone
    Level 25-30
    I usually go to Stonetalon Mountains,since it is right next to Ashenvale and quests are mostly working.It is not as smooth as previous zones but it is still really fast.
    Level 30-35
    Southern Barrens,not much to say.
    Level 35-40
    Go to Orgrimmar and take a zepellin to tirisfal glades.Fly to the western plaguelands.This is REALLY fast leveling zone and you will be over really quickly with it.
    Level 40-45
    Eastern Plaguelands is even faster than Western Plaguelands,few auto complete quests should really give you a boost in leveling.Follow the quest chain you get and you will be over with it in no time.
    Reminder:Quests "Travelling Companions" and "Onward,To Light's Hope Chapel" are bugged and should be abandoned.Do not try to complete them.
    Level 45-50
    Tanaris is the zone where you will be heading to.Quests mostly working,mostly kill and collect quests.
    Badlands is also an option however it is located in Eastern Kingdoms.
    Optional:If you have a higher level friend,you should both go to Gadgetzaan(Tanaris) and complete the arena quest chain.There is a big cage,and in front of it is a goblin giving a quest which will make you kill a few bosses in the cage.You will get like 3-4 levels in 5 minutes!
    Level 50-55
    Un'goro Crater is the next zone.If I am right,if you fly to Marshall's stand in Un'goro there is a bunch of auto complete quests it will give you few levels.Nothing special about this zone.
    Level 55-58
    Silithus or Blasted Lands
    I almost never level in Silithus but my friends recently leveled in it and said it works just fine.I usually go to blasted lands with zeppelin in orgrimmar which takes me to stranglethorn vale.I will be providing a picture below which shows where can you start a quest chain.All of the quests work I assure you.

Level 58-68
    Go through the dark portal located in blasted lands,be sure to take a quest from npc in front of the portal called "Through the portal" which will trigger a quest chain.Most of the quests work here.I usually level in just 2 zones.Hellfire peninsula and Nagrand.I am in Hellfire Peninsula till level 65 then go to Nagrand and level there to lvl 68
    Optional:Again if you have a higher level friend he can help you with arena in Nagrand.I will be showing you a location on the map.

Level 68-72/73/74
    Borean tundra,do not forget to buy a flight license for nothrend prior to getting there.
    Again just follow the quest chain.When there is no more quests.Fly to the Nexus(island left to Borean Tundra).Lots of working quests there,easy zone.
    Reminder:Quest "Bury those cockroaches" is not working.Abandon it.
    Level 72/73/74-76
    Dragonblight or Zuldarak.
    Lots of working quests in Ambers Ledge(Dragonblight),Zuldarak is also pretty good.
    76-78.5 or 80
    Go to Scholazar Basin.Around 90% of the quests are working.
    Here is the cath:
    Option 1:Level here till 80
    Option 2:At level 78.5 fly to Icecrown,Argent Tournament Grounds.Go into the Horde tent there and pick up daily quests callled "The Grand Melee","Valliants Field Training" and "At The Enemies Gates".You will get like 5 copies of each quest in tent which will be about 15 quests in total.Ask your friend or someone to help you with quests,preferably level 90.You will be done with quests in 10 minutes and will get 1.5 levels.You will get from 78.5 to 80 in about 10 minutes.
    Level 80-83
    Go to Orgrimmar,at the table in front of the main building where Grommash is pick up the quest "Heroes Call:Hyjal !".With flight master fly to the Moonglade,finish the quest you got in orgrimmar and fly to hyjal.Follow the quest chain and do not forget to buy gear from the merchant right next to the Ysera.Leveling here is smooth,comparable to Eastern and Western Plaguelands.Again,really quick.
    Level 83-84/84.5
    Deepholm is the place where you will be heading to.Get there through the portal in Orgrimmar.Around 80% of the quests are working.
    Level 84/84.5-85
    Twilight Highlands,go through the portal in orgrimmar and follow the quest chain which starts from npc really close to you after you go through the portal.
    Optional:Make your friend help you with Twiligh Highlands arena quest chain,similar to the one in Nagrand.Will grant you half a level and you will completely skip the zone.
    Level 85-90
    Pandaria,go there through the portal below the giant flying ballon in Orgrimmar.
    Buy leveling gear in Dawns Blossom.Trust me it is 100% worth it.
    Jade Forest(85-86)
    Valley of the four winds/Krasarang wilds(86-87)
    Kun-Lai summit(87-88)
    Townlong steppes(88-89)
    And finally Dread Wastes(89-90)
    End
    That is all for the leveling zones,I will also list some tips here I know unrelated to the leveling zones.
    Tip 1:If your character keeps falling through the floor and dying,log out and wait 5-10 minutes.It will fix itself.
    Tip 2:Join a guild for that juicy xp bonus.
    Thank you for reading my guide,Gl and Hf! :)
    Edited: September 13, 2017 Reason: small grammar mistake

2. great guide, helped alot.