1. Backport Gnome Sequencer Addon for 3.3.5

As title says i need someone to backport me Gnome Sequencer addon from original wow to work on 3.3.5 version.

this is original addon : https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/gs...dvanced-macros

If someone can make this i would be verry thankfull, and my team on Lordaeron will become like.....Immortal.

2. Have you tried version: R5 or R1?
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cer.html#other

You can do everything same with isboxer and more than with that addon.
    Step rotations, priority rotations or mix both to one keybind.

3. They dont work Repcan,i wanted to have optionj of infinite macro ingame without isboxer, actually i wanted to combine both of them.
    But if its impossible to backport its OK, im fine with isboxer aswell.

4. What i do in legion(here i do straight broadcast) is i find a GSE macro i like,
    then i create them like when i do pre, step, post i do 3 macros, but have them with a click name like PreStep, Step1 and PostStep, and not a keybind ex:

PreStep:
    Code:
    /targetenemy [notarget]
    Step1:
    Code:
    /cast Flame Shock
    PostStep(Works in legion(yay burst), mostly do not recommend here):
    Code:
    /use 13
    /use 14

Then i make a keybind macro that has a keybind like 1 with these in it:
    Code:
    /click PreStep
    /click Step1
    /click PostStep
    Things like priority rotations it's the same with pre and post, then adding Step2/3/4 after Step1 like:
    Code:
    /click PreStep
    /click Step1
    /click Step2
    /click PostStep
    i haven't found a limit for /click yet, might find one day.

If it's the advanced stuff with keypress/keyrelease stuff, you can do a double step in a mapped key with an "Execute a Step when Hotkey is" at pressed or released, it can't do both press and release at the same time, but closer than not at all.

If it's the ingame macros that's limiting you, ISB42 and i think the old one too is supported here, so in Game Helpers>World of Warcraft you can create infinite macros(limited by addon size), which also makes the Pro System much easier to setup with adding/swapping characters when each class/spec has their own macro sets.
    Edited: September 17, 2017 Reason: too squished

5. U gaved me some new ideas Diona. Thanx!