1. This bugs me: why hasn't anyone mentioned anything about Twinking on MoP?

MoP started the scaling of gems, gear and enchants for twinks, making twinking simultaneously easier and more complex in MoP than in any of the previous expansions.

It's also far faster to level up a twink on Frostwolf than on its predecessors too.

With a host of dungeons and raids open at levels 60, 70 and 80 - including the infamous Icecrown Citadel from Wrath of The Lich King, well... just imagine the possibilities...
    because the pop is too low on FW.top of that why will you twink tbc/wotlk content when you can play this expansions on outland/icecrown ?
    Edited: October 21, 2017

2. because the pop is too low on FW.top of that why will you twink tbc/wotlk content when you can play this expansions on outland/icecrown ?
    Because you can achieve a level of power on there that you can't on Outland/Icecrown.

3. Because you can achieve a level of power on there that you can't on Outland/Icecrown.
    I can confirm this, I had a Hunter on retail during MoP whom was stuck at 80. So it became a twink.

Being able to solo nearly every heroic dungeon for WotLK dungeons was quite fun to do. When you would 4 shot bosses and 1 shot mobs.

Though I did have a guy who wasn't the tank yelling at me that I was pulling. The tank told the guy to shut his trap cause the tank knew I could handle mobs and bosses easily. Of course I was BM and I had tanks ask me "where is your pet" only to respond with "I don't need it" Which is really weird cause ya know how the community sees "hunters".

Of course that is just PvE side, in my first BG I ever went into Strand of the Ancients I started a in the last 30 seconds or so and managed to become top DPS for the Alliance in that BG. We lost though but ya know. Taking players HP by half just with an auto shot.

4. As much as this post makes me want to actually play on Frostwolf, I really don't.

I tried leveling there, and Frostwolf has more MoP content BUGGED than the rest of the game. There's no fun to be had there.

Sure, leveling is extremely easy with the high rates, but that doesn't mean it's fun. A private server is supposed to be fun. When most of the quests are bugged, what fun is there?
    Trying to do a bugged quest or trying to do a quest where the level 90 daily counterpart adds are spammed with those low level quests? (For example, 1 level 85 with 3+ level 90s). Unless I'm a tank, I can't kill those fast enough without dying, and that slows down the actual leveling process. I don't want to level a tank, at least not yet.

And on the post, you seem to have focused more on PvP than anything else. What if I don't want to PvP right away or at all? That means I've got basically no reason to hit 90 or to even play on Frostwolf since everyone says Dungeons and Raids are bugged and not fixed.

A lot of people keep saying the devs don't care about Frostwolf anymore and just want it to die. If that's the truth, there really is no reason to waste your time with it. Until those things are fixed, I see no reason anyone should bother.

5. As much as this post makes me want to actually play on Frostwolf, I really don't.

I tried leveling there, and Frostwolf has more MoP content BUGGED than the rest of the game. There's no fun to be had there.

Sure, leveling is extremely easy with the high rates, but that doesn't mean it's fun. A private server is supposed to be fun. When most of the quests are bugged, what fun is there?
    Trying to do a bugged quest or trying to do a quest where the level 90 daily counterpart adds are spammed with those low level quests? (For example, 1 level 85 with 3+ level 90s). Unless I'm a tank, I can't kill those fast enough without dying, and that slows down the actual leveling process. I don't want to level a tank, at least not yet.

And on the post, you seem to have focused more on PvP than anything else. What if I don't want to PvP right away or at all? That means I've got basically no reason to hit 90 or to even play on Frostwolf since everyone says Dungeons and Raids are bugged and not fixed.

A lot of people keep saying the devs don't care about Frostwolf anymore and just want it to die. If that's the truth, there really is no reason to waste your time with it. Until those things are fixed, I see no reason anyone should bother.
    Well if you are looking for a blizzlike PvE experience then you're not going to get that anytime soon anywhere on any MoP server. OP already mentioned his perspective is from a PvP PoV since he hasn't done much PvE here. Dungeons and Raids are bugged yes but they are mostly doable. A decent amount of content on Pandaria is actually doable. So you'll always have something to do when you hit 90.

As for the PvP, I will start playing again when they fix the stupid Anti-Cheat.

As for the Dev's love for MoP goes, it just depends on which dev's like doing what and is I suppose a personal choice where they want to work.

6. As much as this post makes me want to actually play on Frostwolf, I really don't.

[•••]

I am happy to report, friend, that this is no longer the case. As a player who has levelled 6 twinks and have access to many others I can confidently say that at least 80 to 85% of low level quests work perfectly and that the rest can be easily bypassed, either not being important or instantly completable.

Bugged dungeons? Where? There are only (exactly) three. Deadmines, which stops at the first boss, Gnomeregan, which is only bugged at the last boss and The Culling of Stratholme, wherein there are no mobs. Except for Cataclysm dungeons (of which there are none open) the rest work just fine. Almost perfectly. Someone is lying to you, or you haven't tried again for quite a while.

Things have changed at MoP over the last six months. That's what Notorious has been trying to say and he's telling the truth.

When it comes to PvE, the situation has markedly improved. Dungeon loot can help build your twink to respectable levels of power. Raids have opened at all the Twinking levels and are both completable and enjoyable. Hitherto unavailable items have been showing up on the Auction House. Level 90 enchants can be applied to your weapons and armor. Transmog can make your twink look swanky, reflective of your style.

And the power. The power!! A well geared twink can take on players 15 levels above them with embarrassing ease. I once used my level 10 twink to take on all the level 30s at the horde base in the Barrens, NPCs and all, until they brought their level 90s to erase me from their sight. I've been defeated countless times by twinks far below my level and wondered, "How? How is it possible?" I've watched as my level 72 comrade "ganked" level 80s at Mt. Hijal. I've been reported for hacking. I've been called The Scourge of Netherstorm. I've recruited the very horde players that fell at my feet, seeking a taste of the same power they never knew existed.

Rumors and lies can cheat you of your own enjoyment, Nukazoid. Do you want to know the truth? Come see it for yourself. We are still here, and we've been waiting for you.

7. I am happy to report, friend, that this is no longer the case. As a player who has levelled 6 twinks and have access to many others I can confidently say that at least 80 to 85% of low level quests work perfectly and that the rest can be easily bypassed, either not being important or instantly completable.

Bugged dungeons? Where? There are only (exactly) three. Deadmines, which stops at the first boss, Gnomeregan, which is only bugged at the last boss and The Culling of Stratholme, wherein there are no mobs. Except for Cataclysm dungeons (of which there are none open) the rest work just fine. Almost perfectly. Someone is lying to you, or you haven't tried again for quite a while.

Things have changed at MoP over the last six months. That's what Notorious has been trying to say and he's telling the truth.

When it comes to PvE, the situation has markedly improved. Dungeon loot can help build your twink to respectable levels of power. Raids have opened at all the Twinking levels and are both completable and enjoyable. Hitherto unavailable items have been showing up on the Auction House. Level 90 enchants can be applied to your weapons and armor. Transmog can make your twink look swanky, reflective of your style.

And the power. The power!! A well geared twink can take on players 15 levels above them with embarrassing ease. I once used my level 10 twink to take on all the level 30s at the horde base in the Barrens, NPCs and all, until they brought their level 90s to erase me from their sight. I've been defeated countless times by twinks far below my level and wondered, "How? How is it possible?" I've watched as my level 72 comrade "ganked" level 80s at Mt. Hijal. I've been reported for hacking. I've been called The Scourge of Netherstorm. I've recruited the very horde players that fell at my feet, seeking a taste of the same power they never knew existed.

Rumors and lies can cheat you of your own enjoyment, Nukazoid. Do you want to know the truth? Come see it for yourself. We are still here, and we've been waiting for you.
    you do understand Nukazoid101 is talking about MOP content and never said anything about twinking right?
    if lv 10 kill lv 30 then you are hacking or there is something very wrong with the server,becuase you are suppose to miss like 99% of your hits vs someone who is 20 levels above you.or enchants are bugged and do not scale down so you have full power at low level that can be possible too.still dont explain how you ever land a hit lv lv 30 as lv 10.
    btw if non of cata dungeons are even open that mean bugged dungeons are way more then 3...
    Edited: October 26, 2017

8. you do understand Nukazoid101 is talking about MOP content and never said anything about twinking right?
    He got blinded by his own splendor I suppose.

9. He got blinded by his own splendor I suppose.
    Well when it comes to those under 90, honor and conquest gains isn't the same as 90s. A 90 takes time cap while a twink or any 89 and below can cap within an hour with ease. The lower the faster the cp gain.

One of the reasons some 10 twinks are strong is because of enchanting, some enchants do not scale properly and will empower a lvl 10 drastically, one enchsnt in particular keeps thek strong. For example, this enchant can make a druid balance at lvl 10 gain around 295% hit and unable to miss, a small expertise enchant can male a rogue hit theough 130% dodge and sp forth.

There is an item that is capable of INSTANT DEATH (7k AoE damage) that can kill anyone under 7k hp mass kill being a low geared 60 player.

Bottomline, all twinks are powerless without it, a b8t of experimenting will reveal what was present since the Stormstout and Hellscream days.

I represent the Ghost clan and this is something we observe time and time again.

In short, Conquest and Honor gain is ridiculously easy to reap with premades and the like done at lower levels, arena is unlocked at lvl 70 while bg conquest is earned from BG from lvl 10 and up.

My only surprised is no one really takes advantage of this, but hey. As we speak, one of our own, lvl 71, has just capped around 9k-13k with some friends.

10. My only surprised is no one really takes advantage of this, but hey.
    The queues are so slow they feel non-existent at that level. Besides with the 7x rate, most people level up to max in a few hours of work.

11. The queues are so slow they feel non-existent at that level. Besides with the 7x rate, most people level up to max in a few hours of work.
    That's because Warmane killed us off..... Slowly. The amount of bug track reports we've put in still remains unconfirmed or not fixed, we lost a good dungeon we could farm from because 90s keep exploiting, we are affected by a que Bug for 2-3 years, some 70s got forced up to 90s, we were told in a changlog que bug is fixed, only to find out it wasn't fixed, hence why the major split in people going to other MOP realms and some trying to salvage what we have on Frostwolf, but slowly but shortly it ceased.
    Notorious tried helping out, but still even with testing the bg que and arena que, nothing won't be done. So far several of our guilds have been stolen and the only twinks you got running around is a few members of ttls, borg, ghosts, monsters, like FEW to the point no one knows what a twink is.

But damn, those BGS were LIT especially 70-74 :p, I got like 89k CP on my DK, a friend of mine got more than 95k cp on his monk, became 90 and instantly got all 550 gear tho. Other than that, conquest gains is ridiculously high and quick.

I did manage to do some arenas like 2 weeks ago tho, if you hang out near towns or dueling areas, a twink may show up and you can kick off from there. There's one group who phases in and out of view tho, but they are cool, Huntersmark is with that crew.

EDIT:

There is one group that the leader is effectually killed off by warmane several times, perhaps perma-banned as some say, but it is rumor in twink community. As we speak, his group is up for grabs by anyone at this rate. So the items, mats, money and everything is up for grabs, so this can cause a good thing to happen or a bad thing to happen for someone to steal yet another guild, something we've prevented only a few times when people were active.

The only players with good intentions that is trying to take the guild is
    a warrior from We Are Borg, the co leader of Ghost clan, TN's Blue Panda, and the remnants of the Myth's guild, as well as SNP members.
    Guild theft is an evident thing for us twinks :S
    Edited: October 27, 2017

12. you do understand Nukazoid101 is talking about MOP content and never said anything about twinking right?
    Okay, I might have gotten carried away. Sorry, Nukazoid.

if lv 10 kill lv 30 then you are hacking or there is something very wrong with the server,becuase you are suppose to miss like 99% of your hits vs someone who is 20 levels above you.or enchants are bugged and do not scale down so you have full power at low level that can be possible too.still dont explain how you ever land a hit lv lv 30 as lv 10.
    <Evil laughter! >

btw if non of cata dungeons are even open that mean bugged dungeons are way more then 3...
    I don't have to explain the difference between "bugged" and "closed" do I? Nah... I don't think... do I? I won't.

He got blinded by his own splendor I suppose.
    Guilty. Okay, yes, I plead guilty! I just want to point out that I didn't lie... all facts there just... slightly enthusiastic.

But that's what this whole thread is about, isn't it - enthusiasm? I think I can be forgiven for that, right? Right??

The queues are so slow they feel non-existent at that level.
    That's exactly what we're trying to fix! Help a brother out will ya?

13. Well when it comes to those under 90, honor and conquest gains isn't the same as 90s. A 90 takes time cap while a twink or any 89 and below can cap within an hour with ease. The lower the faster the cp gain.

One of the reasons some 10 twinks are strong is because of enchanting, some enchants do not scale properly and will empower a lvl 10 drastically, one enchsnt in particular keeps thek strong. For example, this enchant can make a druid balance at lvl 10 gain around 295% hit and unable to miss, a small expertise enchant can male a rogue hit theough 130% dodge and sp forth.

There is an item that is capable of INSTANT DEATH (7k AoE damage) that can kill anyone under 7k hp mass kill being a low geared 60 player.

Bottomline, all twinks are powerless without it, a b8t of experimenting will reveal what was present since the Stormstout and Hellscream days.

I represent the Ghost clan and this is something we observe time and time again.

In short, Conquest and Honor gain is ridiculously easy to reap with premades and the like done at lower levels, arena is unlocked at lvl 70 while bg conquest is earned from BG from lvl 10 and up.

My only surprised is no one really takes advantage of this, but hey. As we speak, one of our own, lvl 71, has just capped around 9k-13k with some friends.
    Those examples may seem outrageous to you, but that was pretty much the norm of leveling characters with proper enchants on heirlooms during MoP. I leveled a Rogue during that expansion and I had over 100% crit on that character well up to level 25, and it didn't diminish down to a more normalized level (20-30% range or so) until level 40ish. As far as twinks are concerned, their power goes far beyond that. For example, there is a weapon that has the item level of some level 86-87 (well into MoP levels) items, but only has a level 80 requirement. Such a weapon allows one-shotting of anything that isn't a raid boss well into Cataclysm and even some of the lower MoP content. The power level of twinks in MoP was rather quite obscene, especially for level 80 twinks. Level 70 twinks were regarded as fairly "balanced" though, in that while they could get immense power, they could also get immense levels of resilience.

14. I actively played it half year ago. When population dropped, i moved to Wotlk(Icecrown). Now i play MoP time to time to do some BG's and to easily neat ICC and kill Lich King.

15. Just 2 items I had on my Level 80 Hunter

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87456/he...g-helm&bonus=0

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87477/pe...pistol&bonus=0

Just with these 2 items alone I was able to take on quite a bit without enchants at level 80.

First ... 311121314 Last