1. Hidden. Behind optional content that allowed you to unlock it.
    Now, since you apparently consider them so prominent and an integral part of the lore, even more so than other races, explain why would Plagiarizzard wait for many expansions to use them, without ever truly including them in a story, without something like a "core character hero" having legends about him, but instead only doing it after some kids movie hype.
    Is it possible they already had Mist of Pandaria way before the hype in the woodwork? I mean you're not an employee at Blizzard, so for all you know they planned say 10 expansions before vanilla was released. Or at least as concept ideas. I mean blizzard has stated something along the lines that they do look a lot into the history of Warcraft in terms of lore from sources like WoW Wikipedia then they work with that. They also probably had a "monk" like class in the works, but it wasn't the right time. A lot like how they wanted Demon Hunters in TBC, but they felt that it wasn't the right time.

2. Is it possible they already had Mist of Pandaria way before the hype in the woodwork? I mean you're not an employee at Blizzard, so for all you know they planned say 10 expansions before vanilla was released. Or at least as concept ideas. I mean blizzard has stated something along the lines that they do look a lot into the history of Warcraft in terms of lore from sources like WoW Wikipedia then they work with that. They also probably had a "monk" like class in the works, but it wasn't the right time. A lot like how they wanted Demon Hunters in TBC, but they felt that it wasn't the right time.
    Now say the had Overwatch "in the woodwork" before Team Fortress too. Might as well go all the way.

3. Claiming that you don't need to use CC in Wotlk or time anything or that you're somehow defenseless serves no purpose but letting people know you don't know what you're talking about. The problem with MoP PvP stems from the fact that less equals more. More CC, more offensive cds, more defensive cds, more, more, more. When there's that much bloat in the game, proper usage of each one of those elements becomes far less impactful. When you're a walking bag of cooldowns that can't even scratch his anus without popping a cd, your games are less about fast reactions and more about staring at your cds and hoping they pop up before the enemy ones do so you can maybe have the audacity to try killing something
    Tell me, do you honestly think I have no experience playing WotLK? The expansion has been out for almost 9 years now. Do you really think I haven't done high rated 2v2 and 3v3 arenas in my whole time playing WoW? You think you're the only one who can have an opinion on an expansion because you seem to enjoy it more than I do?

I don't understand your argument re killing players without CDs and CC. Do you find it an issue that players cannot land kills without perfecting CC chains? Is it really a better sign of PvP if you can kill players while the healer is able to free-cast? Just because there is more CC in MoP, does not mean you can land a kill by messing up your CC chain. If you mess up your CC chain, your target goes back to full hp.

Tweaking arbitrary numbers is a big part of this game, If you can't find fun in that then I have to wonder why you're even playing. This is why I wish Wotlk had a reforging system. There's something inherently satisfying in being presented a toy construction set clearly meant to build a car but ending up as a metal phallus with car wheels for balls instead.
    Well, by your own admittance, if all those talents did was "tweaking" small numbers, then reforge covers that portion for you. Seems like removing talents but adding reforging makes MoP and WotLK equal on that front, doesn't it? Fun fact, reforging was also removed later in the game, because surprise surprise, people could easily go online and check how to reforge their gear for the best result (just like cookie cutter talent builds).

Since you called out my experience on WotLK, I would like to ask for your experience on MoP. How long did you play it, which classes did you play, and what was the highest rating you achieved? Based on the things you are saying about CDs and CC, I feel like you haven't ever played arenas on this expansion...

I have to ask. Do you enjoy earning gear for your character at all? If yes, you realize it's the same concept don't you? Stat increases, character progression, etc. If no, then why do you still play this game?
    I was being sarcastic with the first part of my comment where I mentioned how most talents in WotLK were passives that didn't impact gameplay anyways. My second part, the part where I mentioned how it added more RPG elements is moreso a comment on what other players seem to enjoy. I personally don't very much care for talents every level, nor for gearing to be honest. When I play WoW, I look to get to end-game ASAP and do arenas and Rated BGs (post Cata).

Hidden. Behind optional content that allowed you to unlock it.
    Now, since you apparently consider them so prominent and an integral part of the lore, even more so than other races, explain why would Plagiarizzard wait for many expansions to use them, without ever truly including them in a story, without something like a "core character hero" having legends about him, but instead only doing it after some kids movie hype.
    If you're curious for the history of Pandaren, there's a whole wowpedia page dedicated to them. In summary, Pandaren were first considered for TBC, but were replaced with Draenei later on. TBC came out before Kung Fu Panda (in case you were curious).

4. Now say the had Overwatch "in the woodwork" before Team Fortress too. Might as well go all the way.
    I can't say that about Overwatch, considering all I know is that its a game. While Team Fortress 2 (or Team Fortress in this case) was originally a Doom Mod (if I recall or it was Quake one of the 2) and managed to become a stand alone game. I also know that Team Fortress 2 has a comic that is going for it as well, though I'm not familiar with it.

However, we did start off with Warcraft (more or less) which did eventually spawn into World of Warcraft and the series has a lot of novels (both in game and not). So it is extremely rich in lore. Sadly you can't dictate what is official and what isn't regarding MoP. The fact of the matter is, you could play as a pandaren in Warcraft III and Blizzard capitalized on previous lore. This isn't saying that it can't be inspired from elsewhere. But it is best for you to learn to shut your mouth when all you do is assume Blizzard plagiarized off Dreamworks. It is childish and petty. I'm not saying you have to like it but it still doesn't change the fact that they are in the game whether you like it or not.

But why don't you actually attempt to argue my original comment instead of turning it around.
    Edited: September 16, 2017

5. But why don't you actually attempt to argue my original comment instead of turning it around.
    Because if you can't understand that the last thing Blizzard made that was original was The Lost Vikings, it would be just a waste of my time.

6. Because if you can't understand that the last thing Blizzard made that was original was The Lost Vikings, it would be just a waste of my time.
    1st question is a yes or no question simple as that. You refuse to answer that.

The rest was me telling you facts. If you did work for Blizzard or do you would had been able to correct me. You did not.

Then you attempt to point me into a different direction to distract me. This isn't how an argument/debate works. You can either walk away and stop spouting out bull****. Or stop being childish and debate.

Especially if you're just dismissing arguments because you refuse or can't reply to them.

7. If it was truly a waste of your time, you wouldn't be commenting at all. But perhaps you should just focus on Forum Moderator Duties instead of joining discussions you can't argue against. Just a friendly piece of advice from your friendly neighbor Rom!

8. instead of joining discussions
    What discussion? All there is here is a plea to get players interested in Mists of Pandaria, which is a great initiative, and then a simple known truth about Blizzard being met with fanboy denial.

9. What discussion? All there is here is a plea to get players interested in Mists of Pandaria, which is a great initiative, and then a simple known truth about Blizzard being met with fanboy denial.
    You mean the discussion you are still running from while still trying to redirect away from the original topic?

Also you should perhaps learn the difference between devil's advocate and fanboy. I mean there is a huge difference between the 2. So you should probably educate yourself.

Again yes or no question that you refuse to answer. Then you refuse to refute the facts I bring.

10. You mean the discussion you are still running from while still trying to redirect away from the original topic?
    I mean the discussion you apparently imagined in your head, where you're also not just fanboying. The only thing to run away from in "maybe fire doesn't burns, you're not a piece of timber to know" is the brain damage.

11. I mean the discussion you apparently imagined in your head, where you're also not just fanboying. The only thing to run away from in "maybe fire doesn't burns, you're not a piece of timber to know" is the brain damage.
    Considering I had deliberately asked you a question which guess what starts a discussion with someone then you reply regardless of what your reply is 100% a discussion. Unless you want to claim to be schizophrenic and argue with yourself which I'm totally down to play that game if you really want to. And people say I'm stupid, pretty sad when a forum moderator still uses ****ty analogy to attempt to make a point where there is none to be made and is not even remotely close to the topic at hand. So perhaps you should also work on your reading comprehension. So please read what I type to you carefully, sit down think for 1 hour (since you obviously need it) then reply accordingly. But considering you're full of stupid, here is a dictionary lesson for you.

dev·il's ad·vo·cate
    ˈˌdevəlz ˈadvəkət/
    noun

a person who expresses a contentious opinion in order to provoke debate or test the strength of the opposing arguments.

fan·boy
    ˈfanboi
    informal
    noun
    a male fan, especially one who is obsessive about comics, music, movies, or science fiction.
    verb
    (of a male fan) behave in an obsessive or overexcited way.

Also I'm sure you heard the saying "You can't argue with stupid, cause they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." Yeah I wrote the book on it, and I'm fine playing the *****. But by all means please keep spouting out more bull****, and hide from the original question I asked you.
    Edited: September 16, 2017

12. I for one love the stuff the Pandas say. They don't bother me much at all.
    "We are the watchers on The Wall. We keep The Darkness at bay. "

"A wise man once said, 'The only way to truly know someone is to fight them.'"

"I think the brewery is on fire!"
    "Details, details... "

"Stop! Those are our flying... monsters...!"

Etc.

13. Tell me, do you honestly think I have no experience playing WotLK? The expansion has been out for almost 9 years now. Do you really think I haven't done high rated 2v2 and 3v3 arenas in my whole time playing WoW? You think you're the only one who can have an opinion on an expansion because you seem to enjoy it more than I do?

I don't understand your argument re killing players without CDs and CC. Do you find it an issue that players cannot land kills without perfecting CC chains? Is it really a better sign of PvP if you can kill players while the healer is able to free-cast? Just because there is more CC in MoP, does not mean you can land a kill by messing up your CC chain. If you mess up your CC chain, your target goes back to full hp.
    I'm not here to tell you that you're not allowed to have an opinion, I'm here to tell you that I'm of the opinion that your opinion is wrong. You keep pushing this notion that you don't need CC in Wotlk that tells me your perceived experience in Wotlk PvP isn't anywhere near as extensive as you think it is nor is it really important for understanding why Wotlk promotes a far more skillful PvP playstyle. Saying a flat out lie over and over isn't going to make your point stronger. Wotlk PvP is fast with big swings possible at any moment because players deal competent damage constantly, every moment is dangerous and can potentially end the match, players have to be on their toes the entire game because every single outplay or mistake can spell death. In MoP, you just dance around until your cds are up and then you can try doing something, the game goes from being intense 100% of the time to being intense only about 10% of the time with 90% senseless padding.

Well, by your own admittance, if all those talents did was "tweaking" small numbers, then reforge covers that portion for you. Seems like removing talents but adding reforging makes MoP and WotLK equal on that front, doesn't it? Fun fact, reforging was also removed later in the game, because surprise surprise, people could easily go online and check how to reforge their gear for the best result (just like cookie cutter talent builds).
    I didn't say all of them were minor, some were, some weren't. The point I was trying to make was that when tweaking numbers in a number tweaking game starts bothering you, maybe it's time to change to a different game. Fun fact: the interest in the game has been declining since the peak of Wotlk, bringing up any future expansion decisions by Blizzard in an attempt to support your arguments will just make my arguments stronger.

Since you called out my experience on WotLK, I would like to ask for your experience on MoP. How long did you play it, which classes did you play, and what was the highest rating you achieved? Based on the things you are saying about CDs and CC, I feel like you haven't ever played arenas on this expansion...
    I said biased claims not grounded in fact like "You don't need CC in Wotlk" will just make you look like you don't know what you're talking about. I really don't care about your Wotlk experience or MoP experience for that matter, I care about good arguments and I'm not seeing any.

14. The only thing that would make play my toons again here is developers attention to the realm and this wont happen.

First 1234513 ... Last