1. If you're curious for the history of Pandaren, there's a whole wowpedia page dedicated to them. In summary, Pandaren were first considered for TBC, but were replaced with Draenei later on. TBC came out before Kung Fu Panda (in case you were curious).
    Sorry, had missed your part in the flood of fanboying washing at my shore. That's old news though. Aside from the tiny tidbits of cameo mentions - which World of Warcraft makes about all sorts of things, from books and comics to movies and music - it was a rumor of "a magazine," whose name is never mentioned, who supposedly saw content about it, yet never made any article on it, not even after the expansion was confirmed. The "confirmation" on BlizzCon came three years after the release of the first Kung Fu Panda movie and one year before the second, so what this "history" is based on are in-game cameos that abound in the game for lots of things, rumors and a guy saying it was real years later, after the movie success.

So, the only thing you can claim is that you "trust" Blizzard. Yet, with Blizzard being the Apple of video games - copying ideas from other and cashing in on brand recognition as a business model - it turns too much into a case of "boy who cried wolf": Blizzard did it so many times that reasonable people won't trust them to be telling the truth on this, as there's no indication they are besides vague rumors and one employee of theirs saying so.
    Considering I had deliberately asked you a question which guess what starts a discussion with someone then you reply regardless of what your reply is 100% a discussion.
    I dismissed your question and "argument," as it already reeked enough of Eau du Fanboy. Trying to raise doubt with "possibilities" is pointless, since the opposite is just as "possible" - as well as Blizzard's CEO daughter's pet iguana walking over his keyboard and resulting in a Google search on pandas that sparked the idea, or are you Blizzard's CEO to say that didn't happen? Yet, Blizzard's catalog of games is out there, setting them as the Apple of video games, as already stated. Replying to something isn't making it a discussion, especially when one makes it explicit that if you disregard the simple truth of Blizzard "creative" business practices, getting into a discussion is a waste of time. Coming here to signal your repeated attempt at baiting me while waiting for a game to load in my PS4 isn't having a discussion or arguing with you, no matter how much you have that false belief. But since you like dictionaries, here's one definition for you:

delusional
    [dih-loo-zhuh-nl]
    adjective

1. Having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions
    2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness

PS:

And people say I'm stupid
    You can't argue with stupid
    Uhm...

2. Sorry, had missed your part in the flood of fanboying washing at my shore. That's old news though. Aside from the tiny tidbits of cameo mentions - which World of Warcraft makes about all sorts of things, from books and comics to movies and music - it was a rumor of "a magazine," whose name is never mentioned, who supposedly saw content about it, yet never made any article on it, not even after the expansion was confirmed. The "confirmation" on BlizzCon came three years after the release of the first Kung Fu Panda movie and one year before the second, so what this "history" is based on are in-game cameos that abound in the game for lots of things, rumors and a guy saying it was real years later, after the movie success.

So, the only thing you can claim is that you "trust" Blizzard. Yet, with Blizzard being the Apple of video games - copying ideas from other and cashing in on brand recognition as a business model - it turns too much into a case of "boy who cried wolf": Blizzard did it so many times that reasonable people won't trust them to be telling the truth on this, as there's no indication they are besides vague rumors and one employee of theirs saying so.

I dismissed your question and "argument," as it already reeked enough of Eau du Fanboy. Trying to raise doubt with "possibilities" is pointless, since the opposite is just as "possible" - as well as Blizzard's CEO daughter's pet iguana walking over his keyboard and resulting in a Google search on pandas that sparked the idea, or are you Blizzard's CEO to say that didn't happen? Yet, Blizzard's catalog of games is out there, setting them as the Apple of video games, as already stated. Replying to something isn't making it a discussion, especially when one makes it explicit that if you disregard the simple truth of Blizzard "creative" business practices, getting into a discussion is a waste of time. Coming here to signal your repeated attempt at baiting me while waiting for a game to load in my PS4 isn't having a discussion or arguing with you, no matter how much you have that false belief. But since you like dictionaries, here's one definition for you:

delusional
    [dih-loo-zhuh-nl]
    adjective

1. Having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions
    2. Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness

PS:

Uhm...
    If you're going to quote someone, actually do it properly and quote the whole thing and not just cherry pick what you want, that shows people you actually read their posts properly. You have no argument to stand on when you refuse to answer a simple question or to prove me wrong.

Again Devil's Advocate, my original post doesn't come off as fanboy, you chose to run away like the coward you are :)

Also if you know I'm "baiting you" and you said it was a "waste of my time" and you're still replying also shows you may as well actually argue against it from the beginning instead of the crapfest you chose to start.

3. You have no argument to stand on when you refuse to answer a simple question or to prove me wrong.
    It's almost like I've not been repeating myself for a dozen posts that I'm not arguing with you because it's a waste of time - and by your own definition, I can't argue with you anyways. But if calling someone not wasting their time with you "running" is your coping mechanism, that's something between you and your shrink.

4. It's almost like I've not been repeating myself for a dozen posts that I'm not arguing with you because it's a waste of time - and by your own definition, I can't argue with you anyways. But if calling someone not wasting their time with you "running" is your coping mechanism, that's something between you and your shrink.
    Yet you saying it's a waste of your time, then what do you call all these replies? If it was truly a waste of your time you wouldn't be commenting to begin with. I mean all of this could had been avoided if you simply decided to actually participate in a discussion in which either you or I could learn something. But instead you let your own bias affect your judgment and chose to dismiss something because you don't like it.

5. then what do you call all these replies?
    Entertainment.

6. Both of you are acting like kids. :/

7. It still wouldn't be worth your time, even if it is entertainment. Too bad you can't actually articulate an argument without your personal bias being included. Or forming an argument at all for that matter.

8. I enjoyed the freshness of MoP but the biggest reason why i stopped playing it were all the zones being in their last phase and the cluster**** that came with it.

9. idk why people were upset about Pandas in Warcraft since they've been in the lore since Warcraft III for crying out loud. You fight them on certain maps, unlock hidden areas, and load screens. One load screen is of a Pandaren Monk meditating atop a waterfall. People act like the Pandarens were just randomly put in to give an asian theme for an expansion. This is simply not the case. I wish people playing WoW were more attuned to the lore. Now I loved MoP and personally it was my favorite expansion for the longest time. I think my issue is that every single MoP server, no matter where they are are just plain buggy to the point that I can't stay with em. Sadly Frostwolf is another example of this. It's just far, far too buggy to where I can't stay immersed and for me immersion in an MMO is 50% of the entire experience.
    Edited: September 17, 2017

10. Thank you Notorious for the lengthy summary of MoP (subjective ofc), you have sold me on giving it a try. I have played on Retail from late Vanilla to late Cata (LFR and the monotony of Dragon Soul was the deal breaker for me) and eventually got burnt out and quit, only to play on Private Servers (tried them all on every expansion from Vanilla - Cata) such as Molten with friends occasionally for nostalgia sake. There have been several things that WoW improved on from Vanilla and several things that went down the drain as well over the years. Reduced gearing disparities, Catch-Up mechanisms, Transmog, Reforging, Complexity in Gameplay etc. are the things that I felt were great introductions to the game. On the other hand I miss the the sense of community through guilds, difficulty of 5-man Heroics and unique dungeon designs, unique class designs (less homogenization), world PvP and leveling. Things like Talent trees, Class Balance etc. never bothered me much because I know one way or the other they will get it as close to right as possible by the last patch of the expansion (and that is the best thing about Private Servers). Overall the only things that bothered me the most and that I feel were bad additions to the game were :
    1. Flying
    2. Reduced Heroic 5-man difficulty (AoE fest and less use of CC)
    3. LFD
    4. LFR
    5. Allowing PvE gears in PvP
    6. Homogenization of classes (now this is a tough one as it is hard to increase Class Complexity without increasing Homogenization, so this is alright I guess)

Seeing as you have also mentioned these 'problems' as well puts us on the same wavelength and makes me trust your judgement. Now most of my friends have moved on from WoW, so I would like to finally give MoP a try (I have no problem with bugs on Private servers, as I'm used to them) as I've only heard great things about it for some time now. I love the Asian theme of Pandaria as I feel it is a nice break from the typical Human vs Orc theme of Warcraft (I understand that is never going away). So thanks for giving me the last push to jump into the Mists!

11. Overall the only things that bothered me the most and that I feel were bad additions to the game were :
    1. Flying
    2. Reduced Heroic 5-man difficulty (AoE fest and less use of CC)
    3. LFD
    4. LFR
    5. Allowing PvE gears in PvP
    6. Homogenization of classes (now this is a tough one as it is hard to increase Class Complexity without increasing Homogenization, so this is alright I guess)

Seeing as you have also mentioned these 'problems' as well puts us on the same wavelength and makes me trust your judgement.
    1. I definitely would agree that the best experience I had in all of Pandaria (played it all the way through on retail, from launch to WoD release) was the first leveling experience I had before reaching max level and buying flying. I went out of my way to do Loremaster of Pandaria. It was absolutely wonderful and immersive. The world felt huge, not just in width, but in height. Height being a particular important thing in the majority of the Pandaria zones. Ranging from the bamboo stalks that blotted out the sun above me in the Jade Forest, to looking up to and even climbing the massive mountains in Kun'lai.

Once I did get flying, though, I did have tons of fun flying circuits around Pandaria, killing rarespawns. Easily one of the best times I had in that expansion.

2. At the beginning of the expansion, I can't say the heroics were too difficult, but the mechanics for the most part were interesting and actually felt like they had a point. By the time I was raiding Siege of Orgrimmar, though, the dungeons were a complete steamroll and I could solo them with ease on my Ret Paladin. It was a regular thing I did, since you would get Valor Points for doing a daily heroic dungeon, which were then used to upgrade the item level of gear.
    Challenge Mode dungeons, however, were tons of fun and fairly difficult. Extremely difficult if you don't know what you're doing. By that, I mean on the level of wiping on the first few trash packs and being unable to even get to a boss. You don't get any special gear from them, but you do get mounts and transmogs from the achievements for completing all of them. Whether all of that is scripted properly on here, I do not know, since I do not play MoP on here.

3. This goes hand-in-hand with #2, honestly. Heroic dungeons became easy because they were tuned for the bulk "random group" audience. It's still a problem today even in Legion, but thankfully Blizzard has went even further with the challenge mode dungeon system to cater to players like you and I. I think you might be pleased to know that Challenge Mode dungeons do not teleport you to the dungeon. You cannot queue for it. You have to make a group the old-fashioned way.

4. I get the complaints about LFR, but on the bright side, it's not WoD LFR. MoP LFR was fairly difficult on several bosses, given the quality of players that would generally queue for that content. LFR Nazgrim in Siege of Orgrimmar had to be nerfed more time than any other boss in the history of the game, because people couldn't understand the concept of "stop attacking the boss".

5. Fortunately, for the most part, PvE gear in PvP wasn't really a thing in MoP. This is one of the main reasons lots of people like it, and there are people who will try to use this as an argument as to why MoP PvP was "the most balanced expansion for PvP". While not true even in the slightest on that last bit, it is nice that you don't have trinkets and such things giving some classes ridiculous power without having any drawbacks to using them.

6. I can't really comment on this as a whole for all classes and specs in MoP, but on the classes that I did play, I felt both powerful and unique enough from everyone else. But, being completely honest here, choosing a Ret Paladin is a really niche pick to begin with.

Some of this may be a repeat of what the OP has said, but I just wanted to reply to it myself.

12. I won't speak about pve becouse i didn't try it in MoP but only in Wotlk, anyway about pvp i think it's quiet useless compare them. They are different, totally different. Wotlk is fast, Mop is slow. Wotlk is damage focused, Mop is cc focused. Wotlk is more about positioning and predict, Mop is more about reacting and management.

Anyway is you want to analize MoP pvp and Wotlk pvp we can say that blizzard took everything was wrong in wotlk (Class who can cc 2 people for ages like warlocks and insane instant healing of Hpaladin) and they give it to all classes or almost all. I'm not claiming that MoP is unbalanced, actually it's really balanced but we lost some components of pvp that were really important to wotlk.

1st of all: Positioning

In mop you have really too much cd to move from a point to another of the arena in a short period of time, think about MW monks for example, their dps will never be able to loss his healer, even if he is stupid as ****. Yes, you can cc the MW but this actually require an action while in wotlk you just get raped if u charge behind a pillar without 3 lifeblooms or without sacred shield. Just for example.

2: too many dashes

Any class have this, nothing against it but if u think that warmane has many times lag spikes than when you are on your target and you read OUT OF RANGE all the time becouse of lag it's not good. (this is a warmane issue anyway)

3: too many tank classes

On wotlk you either have cc or resistance. You can't have both. On mop cloth classes like warlocks, mages, boomy ecc have a ridicolous amount of cc and ofc they can't be one-shotted if you get them when they ****ed up on CC.

I can go on but i think i made my point. Anyway atm i'm playing of frostwolf. It's not bad but nothing awesome, maybe with more players could be better but still, i think wotlk pvp is better. Even with shadowmourne. You can complain about this weapon but always remember that classes on wotlk are not meant to tank people unless they are melee with an healer as partner. It's kill or be killed, if they got you, you are dead

13. I won't speak about pve becouse i didn't try it in MoP but only in Wotlk, anyway about pvp i think it's quiet useless compare them. They are different, totally different. Wotlk is fast, Mop is slow. Wotlk is damage focused, Mop is cc focused. Wotlk is more about positioning and predict, Mop is more about reacting and management.

Anyway is you want to analize MoP pvp and Wotlk pvp we can say that blizzard took everything was wrong in wotlk (Class who can cc 2 people for ages like warlocks and insane instant healing of Hpaladin) and they give it to all classes or almost all. I'm not claiming that MoP is unbalanced, actually it's really balanced but we lost some components of pvp that were really important to wotlk.

1st of all: Positioning

In mop you have really too much cd to move from a point to another of the arena in a short period of time, think about MW monks for example, their dps will never be able to loss his healer, even if he is stupid as ****. Yes, you can cc the MW but this actually require an action while in wotlk you just get raped if u charge behind a pillar without 3 lifeblooms or without sacred shield.
    3: too many tank classes

On wotlk you either have cc or resistance. You can't have both. On mop cloth classes like warlocks, mages, boomy ecc have a ridicolous amount of cc and ofc they can't be one-shotted if you get them when they ****ed up on CC.

I can go on but i think i made my point. Anyway atm i'm playing of frostwolf. It's not bad but nothing awesome, maybe with more players could be better but still, i think wotlk pvp is better. Even with shadowmourne. You can complain about this weapon but always remember that classes on wotlk are not meant to tank people unless they are melee with an healer as partner. It's kill or be killed, if they got you, you are dead
    Comparing paces of MoP - Cata - WotLK, the general pace of PvP is not slow - medium - fast, but fast - faster - too fast. You're correct in saying that WotLK is damage focused while MoP is CC focused. I, for one, believe the better PvP expansion should focus on CC a tad more than damage. One-shotting someone is a cheap joy to be had, save for the first few times you experience PvP. People who enjoy that generally tend to enjoy killing lower level players and lower geared players. It's not wrong or anything, just cheap.

For WotLK and to an extent even Cata, PvE pieces being viable in PvP is a chaotic factor. It skews the balance between offense and defense a bit too much.

If you go to arena without a healer in MoP, you will either kill your opponent or get killed in under a minute. Sometimes even under 30s. Only when there's a considerable gear/skill difference will the match be prolonged. If both teams have a healer, then the match could take a few minutes but then that's how it should be. No point in healers if they can be taken down by a single dps and quickly.
    Edited: September 17, 2017

14. CC is a problem.
    That's why you should play Frost Dk.
    You get 3 cc breakers if you talent it that way.
    One one if u are Gnome.
    So basically : Gnome Frost DK.
    Or Goblin. for rocket jump.

15. Ok,

I mostly care for pvp,so you tell me in mop i dont have to raid/donate for bis pve items like on wotlk(glorenzelg,sm)
    I can play only pvp and get best gear possible FOR PVP,and if someone is going half pve and half pvp means he has better stats?
    Sorry i never played other expansions except wotlk,which i love wotlk and consider it the best expansion ever and thats what means wow for me--->wotlk
    But after playing so much wotlk i wanna try something different,
    Anyone who plays mop and has knowledge about its pvp towards wotlk,please post your opinions and avantages&desavantages(rip english)

P.S i like pandas lol and monk class,for me they bring something <innovative> something new :D

First ... 23456 ... Last